gg stealth..
GG_Stealth_4e65b3b3a390d.jpg

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Mr, GG4S is a different GG that can do something that no other RV can do even GGTS. If I find the time to make it I will. :)

OK so as I let my mind wander you have discovered how to make cold fusion work and will have a PV that never needs re-charging or batteries, you developed a nano-bot to repair and rebuild burnt coils for us... and self cleaning wick that will never need to be changed and will never have wick buildup... and last but not least you developed a never ending nic-uid that has a nic level & flavor selector control dial to vape any level of nicotine and flavor by the turn of a dial.... and did I mention this all comes in one package for an amazingly fair price... my god man whats next invisible vapor and a stealth feature which allows it to go thru customs without being detected???

Last edited:

zuTma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
Croatia, Zagreb
Mr, GG4S is a different GG that can do something that no other RV can do even GGTS. If I find the time to make it I will. :)
I'm sure that I can speak for most of us here and say we hope you find the time and make another of yours great inventions and bring it to life :)

liquidsound

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2011
In Da South

Imeo! No worries. All GG owners will gladly hire you help SO you HAVE the time. Tell us what you need done. Some exceptions. Lol Put us all on the LIST.... How about that Forever GG? Oh wait. They're all forever GGs...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
hahahahahaha, nice features Mr!! :lol:
OK so as I let my mind wander you have discovered how to make cold fusion work and will have a PV that never needs re-charging or batteries, you developed a nano-bot to repair and rebuild burnt coils for us... and self cleaning wick that will never need to be changed and will never have wick buildup... and last but not least you developed a never ending nic-uid that has a nic level & flavor selector control dial to vape any level of nicotine and flavor by the turn of a dial.... and did I mention this all comes in one package for an amazingly fair price... my god man whats next invisible vapor and a stealth feature which allows it to go thru customs without being detected???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread