Giant new order, getting my dad hooked up too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
I'm so excited, just ordered every flavor I have any interest in that I haven't tried yet. I am pumped to try the pomegranate and both new teas. I'm especially interested in the tea flavors for my dad, I'm just not sure what he's going to like best so I can make him up a nice little variety pack, I can't wait and really hope he's going to be a happy convert just like all of us! :D

Pardon my gushing-ness, I'm just totally so over the top with no analogs for two weeks today. I love V4L and my Vapor King :wub:

Tracy

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
SoCal
Isn't it just the most amazing feeling...free from analogs!!!
CONGRATS to you :D

Good luck with your Dad. If he's anything like mine was, stubborn does not begin to describe it LOL! I'm sure that if he sees you all happy and vaping away, he will be curious. If I remember correctly from a previous post, he is a fairly heavy smoker. Start him out with the highest Nic you've got...make him cough a little at first, sounds kind of sick, but, I think it's that initial throat hit that will get him interested...it sure got my attention :shock: (My first was a watermelon 36 on a passthrough YIKES!!!)
I think the appreciation for flavors comes second to the throat hit at first.

Also, don't know if you've got any menthol flavors in your arsenal, but, I have found (like others) that even my non menthol smoking friends really appreciate the throat hit and taste...and have converted :)

Keep us posted...you are a wonderful daughter and Dads are precious!

GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Thanks JenJen and Tracy, yes it's wonderful to have a yummy new hobby on top of the health benefits. We are lucky to have found e cigs and Steve and Mark for sure!

Oh boy he's a chain smoker deluxe. I'm leaning more towards 11mg, 18, etc now myself but started with 24 and 36 so I do agree. My newest order is lots of 24's, I thought long and hard about the 36 but I'd hate to trigger a huge asthma attack in the poor guy, the 24 can almost do that to me if I'm not careful and he's in much worse shape than me in that regard. So I'm hoping this will work out for him. He's very interested and willing to try, I'm just a bit worried about the technology issue. Maybe should have got him a passthrough with the car charger thing, the cord would keep him from losing it, he's a male blonde airhead! But he can take care of what he really needs once he's ready to commit so this should be ok for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread