Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
I would love to see one of our liquid suppliers create a Nutella e-liquid. I believe that with enough demand one of them could/would/should.

If this flavor was available and you would purchase it, bump this thread. Let's see how many potential customers would it take to make this happen. Thanks. :toast:

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
Ive ordered the nutella from DIYflavorshack before, because my BF loves Nutella. it's got a good hazelnutty chocolate flavor like it should, but could stand to be a tad sweeter to be authentic. A few drops of your fav sweetener would make it just right tho.

Great info. Thanks a lot. Sounds like we are on the right track. :)

vapin_2tha_max

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2010
Rochester, New York
Ok...um...yeah...now I'm itchin and somethings gotta scratch the itch. I love nutella and fluffernutter sandwiches. ;) Somebody needs to whip up a batch of nutella (chocolate/hazlenut) and fluff (marshmallow) e-juice and disperse it like immediately. :p If one of the local mixologists can do this I'd chip in a few bucks and if a few others can do the same we can all have a taste (sample). :vapor: I'm way to new to mix yet...anybody up for the task? :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread