The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Volunteer to help with beta testing!

We’re working on getting the site updates ready, but we’ll need your help to check the changes, make sure everything makes sense to you, and report any issues you see. If you'd like to volunteer to help with beta testing, click the link below. The first 20 people to respond to this thread will be added to the team!

View thread
    Dismiss Notice

Give me your suggestions...

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by chimsweep, Dec 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. chimsweep

chimsweep Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2013
    Hardwick, Ma
    Looking for a new topper for the wife. We have been Vaping for almost 2 years. What is the clearo that is the easiest and least amount of maintenance and your go to clearo for the day. She has a Provari ,vision twists but I'm looking for a new topper for Christmas.

2. Mrdaputer

Mrdaputer Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2014
    MN
    The Aspire using the bvc size of your choice. Or you can get the Kanger aerotank also the size of your choice.

3. d.g.

d.g. Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2014
    Houston, TX
    If you are not concerned with copper brass chimney, go with Aspire nautilus and bvc coils. If you are concerned, go with kanger aerotank.

I would go for an rba after 2 years - kayfun lite plus is on sale at modt european vendors such as intaste.de

4. cocacola31173

cocacola31173 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2012
    United States
    If you are into rebuilding I suggest a Kayfun. I have 5 of the Kayfuns by Ehpro and love them! I recoil about once a month and rewick every few days or if I change flavors. Doesn't take much time at all and very cheap in the long run.

They are also wonderful on a Provari!

5. Fattlestar

Fattlestar Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2014
    Ohio, USA
    Go-to clearo for all around quality of vape and least hassle - Aspire Nautilus Mini. But, expensive, heads are expensive, and can't be rebuilt easily (RIP Trippers has a video for rebuilding a BVC, still, I hear it is a PITA)

Best budget vape with least hassle - Any Kanger single coil, Mini PT2 is my pref at this time but people say the full size PT2 with Airflow is great. Plus, heads can be rebuilt easy (I'm told).

6. chimsweep

Mar 2, 2013
    Hardwick, Ma
    Currently enjoying the Kayfun Lite and have been rebuilding PT coils for well over a year.....,my question was for the wife's Christmas stocking. She doesn't rebuild, don't want to know, has no interest in it and I ain't doing it for her, I already work 3 jobs. Much easier for me to buy her setups. That's why she has a Provari, I wanted her to be set hassle free. There are some great suggestions and I thank you all. I've already ordered a Vivi nova ( one of her favs) , PT3 , Air flow adapter, I'll see if she prefers the dual coils or the single coils, I can rebuild those in my sleep, but again it's just easier for me to buy hers.

7. Fattlestar

Fattlestar Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2014
    Ohio, USA
    My suggestions were for your wife, yes...

8. SthrnCelt

SthrnCelt Moved On ECF Veteran

May 9, 2013
    Columbia, SC
    If you are using the Provari I would think the large Nautilus with 2-5 packs of replacement BVC would be nice. Let's see...she should be able to get at least 10 days out of each coil, so for around 30 bucks you can keep her vaping till long after the new year resolutions have been broken :)

9. chimsweep

Mar 2, 2013
    Hardwick, Ma
    I was thinking of the Nautilus but went with an old friend the PT. How do you like it? Any problems? I've read up on it a little..... Definitely go with the BVC's correct?

10. chimsweep

Mar 2, 2013
    Hardwick, Ma
    Thanks Fattlestar

11. Debadoo

Debadoo ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    If you want totally hassel free.......I'd recommend the aspire bdc. Some folks do have issues with the nautilus with leaking etc. Usually a reason and usually cuz they had too tight a draw or something like that. But these lil babies are cheap, and just don't give me any issues at all. Couldn't tell from your last post if you'd already bought something or not. These don't have quite the flavor of the nautilus, but much cheaper and could not be easier.

Aspire Vivi Nova BDC Tank

12. Alter

Alter Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2013
    BC Canada
    I rebuild my wife's attys so I do keep hers simple like the OP. I bought her a provari and we been using protanks for eons. I do have the kayfuns, Russians, foggers but I do the building and she just wants to vape, so I get the fancy coil setups in my attys but hers is a regular single 1.6ohm PT coil. If she wants to learn to build then I'll show her all she needs to know but her learning to rebuild is a "no dice" in her eyes so she gets to use the protanks and I get the fancy attys with nifty coil builds in them. :)

13. chimsweep

Mar 2, 2013
    Hardwick, Ma
    I feel your pain....I had to read your post twice because I thought it was me......same exact story on this end. The work sucks but the benefits are top notch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.