GIVEAWAY! 20 Freemax Mesh Pro to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinnybagodoughnuts

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2015
I was emailed that I won , was asked for my mailing address ( 8-22-18 ) and then this email
market01@freemaxvape.com <market01@freemaxvape.com>
To:my email address was here
Aug 22 at 8:25 PM
got it.
it will takes a week or so for us to ship all the prizes out, please wait patiently Paul:)
And it will get to you very soon via DHL

sadly it is 9-13-18 and still no tank

winners page #16361 Draftsteel P ( via my twitter entry )

Egouser

Nov 6, 2010
US
welp looks like they are not going to answer here , didn't answer via twitter either and the email I sent was responded to but they claimed I gave a different mailing address ( another country etc ) and I did not nor would not ... guess I am just out of luck ..will make a mental note of this and direct all future purchases in a completely different direction

Egouser

Nov 6, 2010
US
welp looks like they are not going to answer here , didn't answer via twitter either and the email I sent was responded to but they claimed I gave a different mailing address ( another country etc ) and I did not nor would not ... guess I am just out of luck ..will make a mental note of this and direct all future purchases in a completely different direction

still nothing ...................................................................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread