Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
One more time . . . Although, I am not one of the Winners in the Grand Prize Drawing . . . :(

SmilesCongrats.gif~original

To The 15 WINNERS
WINNERS LIST HERE: Freemax Giveaway

in the
FREEMAX MESH PRO
Giveaway
Grand Drawing

Especially - All the ECF Members Mentioned

B89_Geburtstag204.gif

lZmdwkh.gif

Now - @FREEMAX / @Freemax_Jerry . . .
TU-SMILEY6.gif

For the Giveaway Contest and opportunity to enter to WIN a Very Generous Prize . . . :D

AND - The ECF Administration
. . .

For continuing to provide these great giveaway contest and the opportunity to enter . . .

stick_figure_thumbs_up_anim_md_wm.gif

:drool: AND - Yes . . . Can't wait to see who was lucky enough to win one of the extra prizes from this giveaway thread too . . . Just sayin' . . . ;)

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi Freemax team, thanks for the giveaway and a chance for me to win! Will there be a rebuildable deck offered for the Mesh Pro?

Our tech team were trying to make a mesh RTA for the Freemax Mesh Pro but the function did not reach our expectations, so basically you can use the RBA section from the original Fireluke tank we launched before, and congrats! You are the first winner!

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hello and thank you for the contest!

Like the above, I'm interested in there will be a RBA deck possibly using mesh?

yes we tried and the performance of the mesh RTA section did not reach our requirement for launching, thx!

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi Freemax Team! I love the original Fireluke Mesh. I would love to try the Pro version!

Thank you for your support of the Fireluke Mesh and congrats, you are the second winner, pls DM us with your shipping address, telephone no. and receiver name, many thanks!

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I love Freemax products! I have 2 Fireluke Mesh tanks and they are outstanding. No leak problems, great cloud and UNMATCHED flavor production! I would love to win one of their new tanks!

Thank you so much for your support, congrats, you are the third winner, and pls provide your shipping address, telephone no. and receiver name, many thanks!

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hello! Really liking the blue one!:cool:

thank you for attending the giveaway, congrats, you are the 4th winner, pls kindly provide you shipping address, telephone no. and receiver name, many thanks!

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just checked out the specks...nice!
Hi, I am in.
Vonnie

thank you for attending the giveaway of the Freemax Mesh Pro with world's first double and triple mesh coil, congrats you are the fifth winner, pls kindly DM us and provide your shipping address, telephone no. and receiver name, many thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread