GIVEAWAY! 20 Freemax Mesh Pro to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistedThrottle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Washington
Our tech team were trying to make a mesh rta for the Freemax Mesh Pro but the function did not reach our expectations, so basically you can use the rba section from the original Fireluke tank we launched before, and congrats! You are the first winner!
Thank you so much! I am looking forward to trying this out!

Reactions: tara81

TwistedThrottle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Washington
I had a text from DHL to expect a package from Amcor Commercia
Glad you posted this, I didnt recognize or expect a text so didn't open or click "here" to explore any further. Same thing, looks like a speedy delivery from our friends @Freemax_Jerry !!!
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

TwistedThrottle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Washington
0b2349ca7c16d16cc70cd5673a48748c.jpg

My FreeMax Mesh Pro showed yesterday! It’s the first tank I’ve used since the protank days of yore. Unbelievable how much flavor and vapor are produced, I’m blown away! I’ve filled it 3 times so far and loving the slide top cap. I am using the dual mesh coil that was installed already, but also got a 3 pack of the triples and also a single mesh to try still. I’ve only used mesh in RDA’s in temp control so I was a little leery of dry hits with the kanthal mesh but it’s keeping up really well, no dry hits whatsoever. Priming the tank was fine too. Filled it and let it sit 5 mins before starting at 40 watts and bumping up til the sweet spot. I am really having a good time with this tank and by far the best one I’ve ever won(the only one I’ve ever won). I wish the engravings weren’t on there, it seems to cheapen the look, imho. The engravings on the drip tip are going to be a spit collector so I’m going to swap tips. I never would have tried a tank had it not been given to me so thanks @freemax for an awesome tank!

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
Mine showed up today too! I also got the 3 pack of triple mesh coils. What a nice surprise! I got the Silver Carbon Fiber version which I am real happy with. So far it is vaping great, but I've only started using it within the last half hour. Thanks again Freemax!

studinski

Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
on the road & Montgomery, AL
0b2349ca7c16d16cc70cd5673a48748c.jpg

My FreeMax Mesh Pro showed yesterday! It’s the first tank I’ve used since the protank days of yore. Unbelievable how much flavor and vapor are produced, I’m blown away! I’ve filled it 3 times so far and loving the slide top cap. I am using the dual mesh coil that was installed already, but also got a 3 pack of the triples and also a single mesh to try still. I’ve only used mesh in RDA’s in temp control so I was a little leery of dry hits with the kanthal mesh but it’s keeping up really well, no dry hits whatsoever. Priming the tank was fine too. Filled it and let it sit 5 mins before starting at 40 watts and bumping up til the sweet spot. I am really having a good time with this tank and by far the best one I’ve ever won(the only one I’ve ever won). I wish the engravings weren’t on there, it seems to cheapen the look, imho. The engravings on the drip tip are going to be a spit collector so I’m going to swap tips. I never would have tried a tank had it not been given to me so thanks @freemax for an awesome tank!
I picked up one from the classifieds and may never go back. Never a dry hit so far and I vape very high glycerin liquids that are more like gravy and the single and triple coils just keep sucking it up!
Congrats!!

Kelly Weed

Aug 9, 2018
NC
I got the black carbon fiber too! Isn't it just stunning?! I love my Mesh Pro, and all my Freemax tanks!

20180831_182344.jpg

Yeah mine showed up today as well.I got the Black Carbon Fiber version and they sent a 3pack of triple mesh coils as well.What a nice surprise!!Thank you Freemax!!
I will post my review on it once I have used it for a while.:):cool:

Kelly Weed

Aug 9, 2018
NC
Mine showed up today too! I also got the 3 pack of triple mesh coils. What a nice surprise! I got the Silver Carbon Fiber version which I am real happy with. So far it is vaping great, but I've only started using it within the last half hour. Thanks again Freemax!
I would love to see a photo of your silver Mesh Pro!

Kelly Weed

Aug 9, 2018
NC
Mesh is something I will look into as soon as I got my baseline hardware needs sorted out. Looks too interesting to pass.
It's truly worth your while! Once I tried mesh, I could never go back to standard coils. It brings out every layer of flavor. I can taste flavors in juices that my friends can't with their standard coils. I started with the Freemax Fireluke Mesh, but I'm in love with their new triple mesh coils! Those coils work in the bigger tanks: Fireluke, Mesh Pro, or Fireluke Pro. They're going to come out with quad mesh coils soon, too!

Kelly Weed

Aug 9, 2018
NC
Mesh is something I will look into as soon as I got my baseline hardware needs sorted out. Looks too interesting to pass.
Almost forgot...not all mesh is created equal! I've tried other brands of mesh (Smok, Vaptio) and Freemax is the BEST, imho. I will say I haven't tried the Horizon Falcon, but people seem to be either die hard Freemax or die hard Horizon fans. I've not met one who enjoys both .

Egouser

Nov 6, 2010
US
I was emailed that I won , was asked for my mailing address ( 8-22-18 ) and then this email
market01@freemaxvape.com <market01@freemaxvape.com>
To:my email address was here
Aug 22 at 8:25 PM
got it.
it will takes a week or so for us to ship all the prizes out, please wait patiently Paul:)
And it will get to you very soon via DHL

sadly it is 9-13-18 and still no tank

winners page #16361 Draftsteel P ( via my twitter entry )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread