[GIVEAWAY] Finding Argus GT testers, interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VOOPOO_Official

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2016
shenzhen,China
voopoo.com
2PB1pQ6FdaqnYf7.jpg

Hello, Guys! Something new is rocking the air~ Ready to be testers of Argus GT ?
With it, you can enjoy:
1. 160W max output
2. Outdoor shockproof box
3. Pod compatible with PnP coils

We would want 2 GT testers here.
Join the match:
Comment below with you thoughts on Argus GT
Testers will be drawn randomly on July.28th. Good luck guys!

Tips:
1. If entries are over 50, we will have one extra GT as present. Each account has one entry.
3. We are having contest in IG, FB, TW, VK, Reddit, too. : ) Welcome to have fun!

-------------------------------------------------Ended---------------------------------------------------

Winner Anouncement

Thank you all for joining our contest!
I am pleased to announce the winner is @Gallant @Mordacai
Pls dm us with your shipping info (Name,tel, address, post code) in 48 hours.

Welcome to stay tuned in our subforum. More events are coming0: )

Last edited:

La_Navidad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 14, 2018
    As an owner of Drag X, I'm very interested in a mod like this - more power output with protections outdoor, but with still the same PnP compatibility. I also like the design of all new series of VOOPOO, including Argus GT, it makes all devices easy recognizable, but still with their own style. Think it's a good idea to pair Argus with your new RBA Pod tank.
    Thanks, @VOOPOO_Thea for another great giveaway.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 16, 2019
    UK
    @VOOPOO_Thea, it's one of the first Voopoo mods that I like the look of. As it just oozes an aesthetic of class.

I'm also interested in the design and manufacture, as the use of alloy is interesting. So weight can be reduced without compromising durability.

Also the idea of magnetic pods with a 510 adapter is an interesting concept, as it has a multitude of benefits over a standard pod mod which can be somewhat limiting.

The display seems clear and informative, which is a big positive.

But I would like to know if the board has a Conformal Coating to prevent damage from liquid ingress, as I am aware that some of Voopoo's devices have suffered from this issue.

And on a final note, the packaging looks impressive. It looks premium and purposeful.

Oli Squire

ECF Veteran
    Feb 18, 2020
    Look super sleek and easy to hold and use, the hardcase is great too, I'm pretty good at dropping my vapes
    The colours and leather panel looks great too and love the magnet filling method.
    Huge range of compatible coils too which is nice (plus an RBA which is a super nice to have)
    Overall it just looks really slick and attractive!

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    What a really cool looking mod! I absolutely love the shock proof case. I personally don't like to take my mods out of the house I take simple variable voltage disposable atomizer type things out of the house that if they were to fall and break I wouldn't be destroying something I really cared about. But I feel like that would be different with this particular mod I feel like I could take this out of the house and enjoy my regular style of vaping everywhere while I'm out and about. Well, everywhere where vaping is welcomed of course. I would absolutely love to test out this product!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread