GIVEAWAY! Innokin Sensis AIO - 8 Kits up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How nice it would be to try something new. Have been on pen-type mods, and rebuilding coils since I started vaping (circa 2015) (Joyetech eGo One Megas). Had to move on to WISMEC Sinuous Solos only because of all the garbage going on with discontinuations, vaping laws and locating product. I love these formats -- Mega's will always hold a place in my heart for having helped me part ways with a 40-year menthol cigarette habit -- but it could be time I expanded my horizons a bit more for what is in truth if not on political paper, a tobacco-less world. The Innoken Sensis looks like it offers more of a subtle flare than the clunky box-mods I've been avoiding all this time, but all the benefits of a greater substance, cloud-theory and versatility I haven't experienced. Personally I like the Desert Brown version that gives one the impression of quality leather.

It's safe to say that when I find something that suits MY needs (not someone else's), I "stick" with it loyally, year, after year, after year. So it's very likely that a new introduction to my "senses" would find me enjoying THAT over the next 6 years or so as well.

Reactions: Vapah

La_Navidad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 14, 2018
    Sensis looks really nice, I like the way it is designed with great panels and awesome ergonomics. Very cool feature with refresh and coil+, it's intriguing. Another pro - the glass tank, never thought it will matter, but it does! So many new and fresh ideas from Innokin! BTW 3000 mAh battery is another cool thing.

Chad Beaver

Oct 29, 2019
    I always love what Innokin comes out with! I'm super happy this unit will also use the Sceptre coils since I also own a Sceptre. I like that the pod is glass, is magnitized, come with a 510 adapter, and of course usb type-c. A huge battery is also a plus! I'm also excited to try the new technology Innokin has put in this device. Thanks for the chance at winning one of these. Good luck to all!

Garry Bennett

Feb 14, 2021
    I have tried a number of devices with varying degrees of success. Two of the advantages with this unit I would love to try would be the Replaceable Coil Without Emptying POD and the Quad Leakage Protection. I have used units with replaceable coils previously, which I found to be a great advantage, and the leak protection would be very handy as no matter what unit I have been using, they all seem to leak at some stage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread