The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

GIVEAWAY! Innokin Sensis AIO - 8 Kits up for grabs!

Discussion in 'Vaping.com' started by low_tar_neil, Feb 8, 2021.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MorganJ11

MorganJ11 Senior Member

Jun 8, 2020
    I love the way it is designed, trendy. Also cool thing with Coil+ and Refresh it would be interesting to try those features. Thanks, Innokin!

• Like Like x 1
  2. WWhite

WWhite Senior Member

Jun 7, 2020
    The glass pod is something really new and I will be glad to test it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. moseng

moseng Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 15, 2010
    Looks pretty neat, class pod and leather.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Janie D

Janie D New Member

Feb 11, 2021
    Laguna Hills, CA
    How nice it would be to try something new. Have been on pen-type mods, and rebuilding coils since I started vaping (circa 2015) (Joyetech eGo One Megas). Had to move on to WISMEC Sinuous Solos only because of all the garbage going on with discontinuations, vaping laws and locating product. I love these formats -- Mega's will always hold a place in my heart for having helped me part ways with a 40-year menthol cigarette habit -- but it could be time I expanded my horizons a bit more for what is in truth if not on political paper, a tobacco-less world. The Innoken Sensis looks like it offers more of a subtle flare than the clunky box-mods I've been avoiding all this time, but all the benefits of a greater substance, cloud-theory and versatility I haven't experienced. Personally I like the Desert Brown version that gives one the impression of quality leather.

It's safe to say that when I find something that suits MY needs (not someone else's), I "stick" with it loyally, year, after year, after year. So it's very likely that a new introduction to my "senses" would find me enjoying THAT over the next 6 years or so as well.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Stew1957

Stew1957 Senior Member

Aug 4, 2020
    South Africa
    I like the Innokin Sensis A10's feature that allows you to recalculate the resistance on the coil between puffs so the mod is regulated to the best flavour on every puff.
    Try our luck @Leisl Brand

• Like Like x 2
  6. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I m in just for a 3000 mah. Black and leather please.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. ImThatGuy

ImThatGuy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2012
    California
    That coil + sounds interesting and type C....

• Like Like x 1
  8. mcduffy

mcduffy Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 9, 2017
    I'm interested in the free feature. That's the way I was raised.

• Like Like x 1
  9. La_Navidad

La_Navidad Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2018
    Sensis looks really nice, I like the way it is designed with great panels and awesome ergonomics. Very cool feature with refresh and coil+, it's intriguing. Another pro - the glass tank, never thought it will matter, but it does! So many new and fresh ideas from Innokin! BTW 3000 mAh battery is another cool thing.

• Like Like x 1
  10. The Cloud Minder

The Cloud Minder Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2014
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA
    I still have an Innokin itaste I use for my rare juices. This looks like a caddy compared to it tho.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Zipslack

Zipslack Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 26, 2013
    Wesson, MS, USA
    3000mAH, glass tank, and multiple coil options. All good. Definitely interested in the Coil+/Refresh feature.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Aliraonz

Aliraonz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2020
    New Zealand
    Coil +, refresh and glass pod. It has many great features, curious about the Find the F or hidden function

@Nailz, @Resistance and @chanelvaps

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  13. Corey Ritchie

Corey Ritchie New Member

Feb 1, 2021
    Very aesthetically pleasing! I’d love to get one

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sady

Sady Full Member

Oct 29, 2013
    Palisade, CO, USA
    Would like to try it the refresh sounds interesting and the glass pod is a plus. Looks really good

• Like Like x 1
  15. DDDWho

DDDWho Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 13, 2016
    I’d be interested in the glass that improves flavor and a battery charge that lasts all day. Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  16. Chad Beaver

Chad Beaver Full Member

Oct 29, 2019
    I always love what Innokin comes out with! I'm super happy this unit will also use the Sceptre coils since I also own a Sceptre. I like that the pod is glass, is magnitized, come with a 510 adapter, and of course usb type-c. A huge battery is also a plus! I'm also excited to try the new technology Innokin has put in this device. Thanks for the chance at winning one of these. Good luck to all!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Gadgiemagoo

Gadgiemagoo New Member

Mar 16, 2020
    The form factor is a big plus. I've had kits this size in the past and they've always been my favorite. A glass tank is a big plus and the colours are great. This looks like it will have good battery life as well. Thanks for the opportunity I'd love to have one of these.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  18. Kennneth

Kennneth Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2019
    Dallas
    The "ReFresh" sounds AMAZING! And the simplicity... new standard ; )

• Like Like x 1
  19. Garry Bennett

Garry Bennett New Member

Feb 14, 2021
    I have tried a number of devices with varying degrees of success. Two of the advantages with this unit I would love to try would be the Replaceable Coil Without Emptying POD and the Quad Leakage Protection. I have used units with replaceable coils previously, which I found to be a great advantage, and the leak protection would be very handy as no matter what unit I have been using, they all seem to leak at some stage.

• Like Like x 1
  20. tj99959

tj99959 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    They have a nice look to them, and a tank that ya can see what's in it.

• Like Like x 1