GIVEAWAY! Innokin Sensis AIO - 8 Kits up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandrine37

Feb 16, 2021
[QUOTE = "low_tar_neil, post: 23078519, membre: 33"] Nous avons un nouveau cadeau de nos grands amis d'Innokin, cette fois leur nouveau système de pod Innokin Sensis AIO est à gagner - et 8 heureux gagnants recevront un kit leur choix de couleur!

Pour entrer, postez simplement dans ce fil et dites-nous quelles fonctionnalités si vous avez hâte d'essayer le Sensis, ou si vous avez des questions. Nous tirerons au tri parmi tous les noms lorsque le temps sera écoulé!

Vous pouvez en savoir plus sur l'Innokin Sensis ici

Le cadeau se déroulera à partir d'aujourd'hui 8 février, pendant 2 semaines jusqu'au 22 février. Alors ne traînez pas, postez!
https: //www.shuttle-paris-airports.com/paris-shuttle
[ATTACH = full] 929497 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]
Pouvez-vous m'en dire plus sur Innokin Sensis AIO s'il vous plaît?

Reactions: Vapah

Wendy Croft

Feb 17, 2021
All the features look great so its hard to point out one. The refresh features are fantastic.The brown one is beautiful and elegant at the moment I'm using a Tesla punk looks different but it is sooo heavy and cumbersome. The only thing that made raise my eyebrows about the Sensis is the magnetic tank :?: I'm curious to know if say putting it in your bag and rummaging about in there would make it come off??? Well if l win one l can let you know hahahaha :thumbs:
By the way if you go to there Instagram page it shows you in detail what it can do with it and the videos show a rundown of the menus :thumb:

Last edited:

anglsage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2011
Tulsa, OK
Ooh! USB-C! I've gotten most of my electronics switched over to it but my mod is one thing I have to keep my micro USB cable around for. Would be great to finally be done with daily use of two different charging platforms. Im also excited about the coil refresh feature. Thanks for the giveaway!

Reactions: Vapah
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread