The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

GIVEAWAY! Innokin Sensis AIO - 8 Kits up for grabs!

Discussion in 'Vaping.com' started by low_tar_neil, Feb 8, 2021.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Gurilla

Gurilla Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2020
    I would love to try out the new Innokin sensis AIO. I'm intrigued by the new features like coil+, refresh and understanding what find f means or does. The battery life and glass tank are great as well. Thanks for the opportunity Innokin.

• Like Like x 1
  2. ph0enix

ph0enix Full Member Verified Member

Jul 4, 2016
    Charlotte, NC
    I love the refresh and coil+ features! My biggest beef with most AIOs is the coil life and I'm excited to see a product that tackles that issue. I also love the pink design. Pink is one of my favorite colors for a device and there really aren't enough on the market anymore! :wub::wub:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tiamaat

Tiamaat Senior Member

Dec 27, 2020
    Constanta, Romania
    Hey :) I would love to try the Coil+ system and also the 3000 mAh capacity sounds pretty good since i vape like there is no tomorrow , the only time i managed to keep track of how much liquid i use a month i saw that it is about 600 ml so quite a lot :)))

• Like Like x 1
  4. Grey (FVD)

Grey (FVD) New Member

Nov 2, 2020
    Looking forward to comparing this to the other pod devices i have around and posting my imressions of them. the form factor seems similar to many others, but this battery is more powerful. Thank you for the chance at the give away.

• Like Like x 1
  5. borno

borno Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2019
    It looks like a nice device. Longer coil life would be a big plus as is the big battery. I'm guessing the F is for flavor.:)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Crazed and Dazed

Crazed and Dazed Full Member

Jun 9, 2013
    Cincinnati, OH
    The magnetic 510 and the variable airflow look interesting. The owner's manual looks a bit lacking on details, though. The find F code seems a bit gimmicky. I suppose that's to attract Facebook followers.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sandrine37

Sandrine37 Full Member

Feb 16, 2021
    [QUOTE = "low_tar_neil, post: 23078519, membre: 33"] Nous avons un nouveau cadeau de nos grands amis d'Innokin, cette fois leur nouveau système de pod Innokin Sensis AIO est à gagner - et 8 heureux gagnants recevront un kit leur choix de couleur!

Pour entrer, postez simplement dans ce fil et dites-nous quelles fonctionnalités si vous avez hâte d'essayer le Sensis, ou si vous avez des questions. Nous tirerons au tri parmi tous les noms lorsque le temps sera écoulé!

Vous pouvez en savoir plus sur l'Innokin Sensis ici

Le cadeau se déroulera à partir d'aujourd'hui 8 février, pendant 2 semaines jusqu'au 22 février. Alors ne traînez pas, postez!
    https: //www.shuttle-paris-airports.com/paris-shuttle
    [ATTACH = full] 929497 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]
    Pouvez-vous m'en dire plus sur Innokin Sensis AIO s'il vous plaît?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wendy Croft

Wendy Croft New Member

Feb 17, 2021
    All the features look great so its hard to point out one. The refresh features are fantastic.The brown one is beautiful and elegant at the moment I'm using a Tesla punk looks different but it is sooo heavy and cumbersome. The only thing that made raise my eyebrows about the Sensis is the magnetic tank :?: I'm curious to know if say putting it in your bag and rummaging about in there would make it come off??? Well if l win one l can let you know hahahaha :thumbs:
    By the way if you go to there Instagram page it shows you in detail what it can do with it and the videos show a rundown of the menus :thumb:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Vapah

Vapah Super Member ECF Veteran

I'm hyped about the glass tank. It's been a while so I will have to scrounge up a rubber proctector.

10. anglsage

anglsage Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2011
    Tulsa, OK
    Ooh! USB-C! I've gotten most of my electronics switched over to it but my mod is one thing I have to keep my micro USB cable around for. Would be great to finally be done with daily use of two different charging platforms. Im also excited about the coil refresh feature. Thanks for the giveaway!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Mattia31

Mattia31 New Member

Feb 18, 2021
    Mi sono iscritto apposta per provare questo nuovo kit di innokin perchè mi affascina la regolazione della frequenza per pulire le testine

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ermolino

Ermolino Senior Member

Dec 3, 2020
    Vicenza,Italy
    I like devices from Innokin.
    And I like devices with new functions even more.

13. jmur

jmur Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2013
    Connecticut
    What’s not to like?
    Glass pod, the “refresh” option, the whole form factor, that gorgeous brown leather.

innokin is always about high quality.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Defrezus

Defrezus New Member

Feb 19, 2021
    The coil reset is such a great idea! I can hardly wait to try it!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Alice Kanton

Alice Kanton Senior Member

Dec 31, 2020
    FL
    I love the F0 mode which can extend the coil life and improve the vaping experience when I unlock it. It's quite interesting and innovative.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Gerald Bone

Gerald Bone Senior Member

Nov 14, 2020
    West Friesland
    Glass pads are a great idea in my opinion and battery life will be more than substantial.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Gonzolis

Gonzolis Senior Member

Nov 5, 2020
    Oslo.Norway
    Interchangeable Scepter (MTL / RDL) coils for a personal and flavorful experience, it's a good thing they are interchangeable

• Like Like x 1
  18. Drifteneg

Drifteneg Senior Member

Oct 25, 2020
    USA
    Love the looks and the glass tank, the new tech sounds interesting

• Like Like x 1
  19. Paskal

Paskal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2013
    MY
    3000mAh battery + Type C USB is great. I love it when I don't have to charge my vape often, since I'm working mostly outdoor.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Waterpala

Waterpala Senior Member

Oct 19, 2020
    Denver, Colorado
    Interested to see how the coil protection features work, glass pod and large battery.

• Like Like x 1