Giveaway Of Innokin Sceptre MTL/RDL Pod Mod!!! Easy to join & great to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Hi ECF!

Hope you all doing well! ;)
We're back with another new release product - Sceptre giveaway!

4umwWzD.jpg

The Sceptre is a flavor focused refillable pod with replaceable MTL/RDL coils and a long lasting (1400mAH) battery.

Main Features:

1. Best flavors with both 1.2ohm MTL regular coil & 0.5 ohm RDL mesh coil;

2. Much bigger battery capacity (1400mAh) than other similar pods for long lasting vaping;

3. Two modes (normal & boost mode) available for both MTL & RDL vaping;

4. Adjustable airflow available for both MTL & RDL vaping;

5. Auto draw & button activated;

6. Available in 5 great designs for options!

7SOkjKh.jpg

Enjoy amazing Mouth to Lung (MTL) and Restricted Direct Lung (RDL) vaping with the Innokin Sceptre Mod-Pod!

The key to great vaping is in the coils! Choose low wattage 1.2Ω MTL or higher wattage 0.5Ω RDL coils, then adjust the airflow on the side of the pod to match your vaping style. The Sceptre detects the coil and adjusts the wattage automatically. Press the button, or puff to activate the Sceptre, and vape your way!

Activate Boost Mode! Power off the Sceptre and hold the button, the LED cycles between normal (green) and Boost mode (purple). Boost mode creates more heat and vapor.

ejKjfM4.jpg

Sceptre pods are easy to fill and the coils are easy to replace. Simply twist the bottom to open the pod and replace the coils. Reuse the Pod and replace the coil to save money and reduce plastic waste.
q2eFWaf.jpg

The Sceptre’s Battery Capacity LED clearly shows current battery charge and when it’s time to recharge the 1400mAh battery via microUSB.

wps5weT.jpg

The Sceptre features a full range of integrated safety protections; built with Innokin quality and backed by the 90 day Innokin Limited Warranty.

Available in 5 great designs (Black, Blue, White, Grey, Pink) the Innokin Sceptre is a great looking MTL/RDL compact Mod Pod!

mZ2hXSD.jpg

Enter this giveaway for your chance to win a Sceptre Kit!!!
Winners are not limited! More entries, more winners will be drawn! ;)

How to Enter:
1). Visit the Sceptre product page on ECF.
2). Please let us know what do you like about this pod mod.
3). Please share this sceptre giveaway with your ECF friends. Thank you very much!
4). If you win, please write and let us know what you think about the Sceptre.
If you could share a photo of it on ECF or any other places that would be great!

Notes:

• You must be 18 years or older to enter.
• Global giveaway- anyone can win. (However, due to local regulations and/or logistics issues, we may not able to send you the prize. We will then discuss solution on a case by case basis.
• Only one post per person, please! Multiple posts will not increase your chances of winning. Please just post once so I don't have to keep track of multiple posts when selecting the random winner. One post per person please!
• Winners will be announced here on ECF on August 17th. You have 7 days to contact me or your prize will be forfeit and given away in the next giveaway.

*American winners must also be willing to provide Innokin with a small fee via PayPal to receive their prize. The FDA requires a fee for any vaping product in the USA. We've set the coupon cost at the lowest limit that our attorneys have advised is possible.
• Winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries. This giveaway will end on August 17th, 2020 and winners will be contacted directly and announced here.

Good luck and thank you very much for joining!
Hope you have a great day and take care of each other. ;)

Intro video:

Review videos:

Last edited:

MartinD

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2017
How to Enter:
3). Please share this sceptre giveaway with your ECF friends. Thank you very much!
If you could share a photo of it on ECF or any other places that would be great!
1.Done
2.Adjustable airflow and auto draw are excellent options for good mtl vaping.1400 mAh battery capacity is also great.
3. @vaper1960 @stols001 @dunskoy
4.I will be happy to write a review

Reactions: dunskoy

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Well another surprise Innokin Giveaway contest . . . :thumbs:

Done​

With the choice of a 1.2 coil for MTL and .05 mesh coil for DL and a 3ml Pod this should click all the boxes for most vapers.​

Okay - Lets see - just a few ECF Friends to Tag . . . ;)

@mac63, @liblue1, @Katya, @JCinFLA, @Flowersoul, @Bea-FL ,@DavidOck, @Uncle Willie, @Janet H, @FranC, @MikeE3, @yiddleboge6, @oldbroad, @Diver9543, @Nermal, @Katdarling, @DPLongo22, @Redbird11, @clnire, and @Anise . . .

Why don't ya' give it a try - You never know unless you do . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Kat56

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
SC

1. Done
2. I think it's AWESOME!!! Love that it has auto draw as well as a fire button. Would have prefered USB-C for charging but that battery life is super duper! :thumbs: Such a great looking device. Love Love Love Innokin :wub:
3. I only have one ECF friend but I let her know about the giveaway
4. Will do!
5. I'll post a photo if I win, if I can figure out how to do it :thumb:

Thank you for another AWESOME Innokin give-away. I have become an INNOKIN fan-girl for sure :banana:

STANISLAV PIROUTEK

Jul 27, 2020
Česko
HI.
1. been there, seen them, WANT them:)
2.love the design, filling and two types of vaping (mtl and rdl)
3. Im a newbie here, have no friends yet, but I let other newbies here to know about your giveaway. (wrought on their welcome forum, if that is not enough, just do not count me:)
4. of course, if I win i can send you photo of me blasting it. (or my wife, I could finally talk her to try vape with this cool pod and stop IQOS)
Thank you, guys.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Done
It's a POD and I am still not a hugs fan of them.....
@muth @Shawn Hoefer @daleron @100%VG
I would love to do a review on it if I win...

Aliraonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2020
New Zealand
Done

The battery size, airflow control, pod size and coils for both MTL and DL

@hittman, @Nailz @Rob B. @bigbob2322

Sure will do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread