Giveaway of New released Innokin Kroma-Z Pod Mod kit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
:thumb:How to enter:

1) Visit the KromaZ Product Page for more information about the Kroma-Z.

Oh So Done . . . :D

2) Comment on this post and let us know which part of the Kroma-Z is your favorite?

REALLY ? ? ? Just a "Part", well to be honest there is more then 1 part I like a lot (for Favorite I would have to try the Kroma Z) . . . But from reading the description . . . First, of course, is the ability to use Z-Coils, then there is the 4.5ml size of the POD & being able to control the Air Flow to your personal liking - be you a MTL/RDL, Oh and the 3000 mAh battery too . . . But - the most important is how slick Midnight Blue - Midnight Black are . . . :facepalm:

3) Please let your friends on ECF know about this KromaZ Giveaway. Thanks a lot!

Hey - Come On Over . . .

@DLKnives, @Koolkiz, @Bea-FL, @JCinFLA, @Flowersoul, @oldbroad, @rosesense, @DavidOck, @Diver9543, @MikeE3, @Janet H, @DPLongo22, @clnire, @Redbird11, @Skeebo, @ShowMeTwice, @classwife, @NolaMel, @Zazie, & @Uncle Willie . . .

Well - Ya' Never Know - Until Ya' Know . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you ;) Kroma-Z is just great. It won't let you down.

Aristotel

ECF Veteran
  • Aug 16, 2019
    Hi ECF! Winner Announcement time!;)

The winners are:
    @MartinD
    @Aliraonz
    @JCinFLA
    @vaper1960
    @Aristotel

:thumb:Congratulations to the lucky five winners! Please note you have 7 days to claim your prize before it expires. To claim your prize this time, please email us at contest@innokin.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you so much to everyone who entered and wish you all have a wonderful day!:)
    Woohoo! Thanks, @Innokin_timmy for this chance to try your new device! E-mail sent right away!
    Congrats to @MartinD @Aliraonz @JCinFLA @vaper1960 :rickroll:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    To all of the Winners
    of the Innokin - ECF Community

KROMA - Z
    POD/MOD KIT

Giveaway Contest
    6edc614621c9225c10e7ea291e081c13.gif

animated-balloons.gif

@MartinD

congratulations-balloons.gif

Also -
    xjL3W9N.jpg
    . . .

@Innokin_timmy - "Lexi" / @Innokin Team . . .

for continuing to support the ECF Community with these Giveaway Contest . . .

huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Kat56

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2012
    SC
    @Innokin_timmy , thank you! BTW, my first little mod was an Innokin EZ-Watt (still use it)
    I filled out all the info to claim my prize but got stuck on the last step (pay $3) I don't know how to do this.

Do you have PayPal? That's what I use when I've won. :):) Congrats again:thumb:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    @Innokin_timmy , thank you! BTW, my first little mod was an Innokin EZ-Watt (still use it)
    I filled out all the info to claim my prize but got stuck on the last step (pay $3) I don't know how to do this.

You have to PayPal them $3 and upload a screenshot of the receipt to get the prize. Due to laws, they can’t just give it away is what I’ve been told.

Reactions: Resistance

Aristotel

ECF Veteran
  • Aug 16, 2019
    So I still haven't heard anything about my prize... one of the other winners already received her's???
    @Innokin_timmy , when I won something from Vaporesso, it was so easy and simple. Can you at least respond and tell me what's going on?
    The same with mine, mate. I've got last e-mail from Innokin about 1 week ago, saying they are only going to ship it, but since then - nothing.

Aristotel

ECF Veteran
  • Aug 16, 2019
    A small update, here's what I got from Innokin:
    "It is understandable that you want to receive your package soon.
    However, It takes time for us to prepare and ship out your package.
    Thank you for your patient waiting."
    Well, two weeks since the contest has ended, and not even shipped.. but that's ok, I can wait, but I'd like to hear the reason for such delay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread