Status
Not open for further replies.

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
My apologies to @Uncle for briefly veering off topic. :)

If you're looking for a pocket pod mod that never leaks and comes with a well-protected fill port, may I suggest Innokin Sceptre? It's smaller, flatter, lighter, and, IMO, as good as Kroma-Z. Sceptre is my out-and-about pod mod and I always have one in my purse and/or my pocket. I love 1.2 and .65Ω coils for MTL vaping. Innokin Store has USS25 (25% off) coupon code now.

Sceptre Pod System Kit

The Innokin "Sceptre" MTL / DL POD MOD . . .Review

That sounds interesting, but I like the idea of the 3000mah battery so I don't run out of power. How would you rate the flavor of the sceptre coils vs the Zenith coils?

The Sensors might be an option too as it has the larger battery. Any comments on that?

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    That sounds interesting, but I like the idea of the 3000mah battery so I don't run out of power. How would you rate the flavor of the sceptre coils vs the Zenith coils?

The Sensors might be an option too as it has the larger battery. Any comments on that?

I’d go with the kroma z and the zenith coils.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal

I'm not an expert of flavors, you know, taste is subjective. But both devices and coils are very good in my opinion.

If you mean the Sensis, yes. I've got plenty of comments. First of all, it's not a pocket device. The pod (heavy glass) is attached to the mod by 3 magnets, and that's not the most secure connection. I also often find some condensation under the pod that needs to be wiped dry. The 1.2Ω coil in the Sensis delivers a great flavor, though.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Dang, you guys convinced me....who has the best pricing?

Health Cabin and Sourcemore (if you have an account with them)--if you want to order from China. It's getting late. Most stateside vendors are either out of stock or increasing their shipping prices and adding adult signature, or suspending sales to certain states altogether.

iVapeSupply Home

If you really want it, hurry up.

Last edited:

aikanae1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 2, 2013
    az
    I ordered from Sourcemore using CVD2019 for 10% off. And xtra pods, 510 adapter, zcoils. I got tracking in 24 hrs. Innokin had a 25% off code for their store. I don't know if that's still going.

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    My apologies to @Uncle for briefly veering off topic. :)

Absolutely - No Problem, especially since you have the ability to always bring it back to the original conversation . . . :thumb:

I use both the Sceptre & Z -Coils - usually 1.2 oHm /1,6 oHm - and even though I use Unflavored NIC Liquid, I really don't find any differences in taste, just a "thicker"/ more dense vapor at times when using the higher Wattage - YMMV, of course.

Not yet, I am torn right now about the Sensis . . . However, I would strongly suggest reading @hittman's or @bigbob2322 reviews to get a more comprehensive idea and details if the Sensis will be a good MOD for "You":

Kroma Z on it's way. I have no impulse control.

"YOU" - Didn't go wrong, better now then regret it later . . . :thumbs:

Other then asking "The Savvy Vape Lady" @JCinFLA to work her magic to find the best current price out there for bohe the Kroma Z (and maybe even The Sceptre :thumbs: ) . . . . Also - What @Katya post was the least expensive prices I could find at the moment (which included the discount code of 25% OFF (see below), and if Ya' do go to the Innokin Store - remember to pick up a few extra PODS and maybe a second 510 Adapter the prices are great . . . AND - Shipping is a flat fee of $3.99 . . . .Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

If you're looking for a pocket pod mod that never leaks and comes with a well-protected fill port, may I suggest Innokin Sceptre? It's smaller, flatter, lighter, and, IMO, as good as Kroma-Z. Sceptre is my out-and-about pod mod and I always have one in my purse and/or my pocket. I love 1.2 and .65Ω coils for MTL vaping. Innokin Store has USS25 (25% off) coupon code now.

Sceptre Pod System Kit

The Innokin "Sceptre" MTL / DL POD MOD . . .Review

Last edited:

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Both are great devices but have some differences that only you can decide which one is right for you, the Sensis is a very attractive pod device that uses a glass tank that I really love but carried in a pocket the pod can come off because of the connection method ( magnets ), it has come off on me a couple a times but after it did I was more careful when removing it from the pocket, some have said the magnet aren't strong but the 2 of mine are plenty strong although 1 additional magnet would have been better, like what was used on it's 510 adapter.

If you have the time to tinker with the gazillion frequencies that the Sensis has in the FO mode go with the Sensis but remember all flavors have their own frequency sweet spot and if you vape many flavors this is very time consuming trying all the frequencies. The coil plus function really does extend the life of your coil but as Hittman has said I wish that they used Zenith coils in the Sensis ( larger coil with more airflow ).

The Kroma Z is a put a coil in, fill it, set your wattage and go pod system with a more secure attachment method of the pod and produces a great flavorful vape for on the go or at the desk. Both are really great devices and I use them both daily.

Innokin_Joseph

Brand Rep
    Jul 9, 2015
    Both are great devices but have some differences that only you can decide which one is right for you, the Sensis is a very attractive pod device that uses a glass tank that I really love but carried in a pocket the pod can come off because of the connection method ( magnets ), it has come off on me a couple a times but after it did I was more careful when removing it from the pocket, some have said the magnet aren't strong but the 2 of mine are plenty strong although 1 additional magnet would have been better, like what was used on it's 510 adapter.

If you have the time to tinker with the gazillion frequencies that the Sensis has in the FO mode go with the Sensis but remember all flavors have their own frequency sweet spot and if you vape many flavors this is very time consuming trying all the frequencies. The coil plus function really does extend the life of your coil but as Hittman has said I wish that they used Zenith coils in the Sensis ( larger coil with more airflow ).

The Kroma Z is a put a coil in, fill it, set your wattage and go pod system with a more secure attachment method of the pod and produces a great flavorful vape for on the go or at the desk. Both are really great devices and I use them both daily.

You can always use a Z coil tank with the 510 adapter on your Sensis :)

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    some have said the magnet aren't strong but the 2 of mine are plenty strong although 1 additional magnet would have been better, like what was used on it's 510 adapter.

Am I reading this wrong? Your pod came with 2 magnets only? Mine has 3 magnets, and the 510 adapter has 4 magnets.

Harplayr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 28, 2012
    Florida
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread