Status
Not open for further replies.

-=DrakeFire=-

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 17, 2010
Johnson City, TN
www.habuvape.com
Good Morning ECF!

Viper Vapor is giving away 2 15ml bottles of their Premium e-liquid to 2 lucky ECF Users each week!

How can you get in on this action?

Easy!

Your shipping address must be in the U.S. or an AP/AA/AE address in order to enter this contest.

Visit our webpage HEREand browse through our selection of over 100 custom blended, hand mixed e-liquids and pick which 2 you would like to try out!

Come back here and introduce yourself while posting your selection in the comments section. It's that easy! Every Friday starting on the 5th of September we will select our winners and announce them over the weekend!

You may enter your selections into the contest as many times as you would like! We only ask that you enter no more than once every 30 minutes. We will ship out your E-Liquid winnings within 24 hours of announcing the winners at absolutely no charge to you!

Good Luck and Happy Vaping!

Hello! I'm a vaper of 2 weeks now. Completely quit smoking and I'm loving it. I'm intrigued by all the delicious flavors and different types of equipment/ methods of vaping. The two flavors i'd live to try are:

Desert Ship Tobacco
Apple
50/50 PG/VG
12 mg. Nicotine

Thanks for doing this giveaway looking forward to trying your juices!
-Sean

-=DrakeFire=-

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 17, 2010
Johnson City, TN
www.habuvape.com
hey , it is I the ole tick, older not really a gentleman but still kicking it. been analog free since 12/23/2013. Still exploring flavors as the old taste buds are not what they use to be after 50 years of smoking....

Thanks for the chance to try the flavors listed below....

Cake Batter & Waffle 50/50, 6 mgs

Hey Tick22! We get the feeling you might be cyber stalking us :laugh:

tick22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Vanceboro, NC
Hey Tick22! We get the feeling you might be cyber stalking us :laugh:

and why not, your Catalan cream and Custard are awesome!!!.

so for this round, I want to try, Irish Cream and Butter Toffee.

Plus you know i am going to have to get some during your sale.. Great deals on some of your APVs as well.

I and the rest of us asked for bigger bottles and you came through with them, Now I ask for even bigger ones, so I don't have to order 2 30s.....

Ok no more stalking for today...

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
busy.gif
Hello again!

The 2 flavors I'd like to try are:
That's Just Smurfy
Honeysuckle

-=DrakeFire=-

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 17, 2010
Johnson City, TN
www.habuvape.com
and why not, your Catalan cream and Custard are awesome!!!.

so for this round, I want to try, Irish Cream and Butter Toffee.

Plus you know i am going to have to get some during your sale.. Great deals on some of your APVs as well.

I and the rest of us asked for bigger bottles and you came through with them, Now I ask for even bigger ones, so I don't have to order 2 30s.....

Ok no more stalking for today...

We're just trying to decide between 50 and 120 or just 120. It won't be until after Labor Day though, we are prepping a lot for this weekend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread