Giving up on Colas

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerags

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Brussels, Wisconsin
I recieved my cola today from TW. On a scale of 1-10 I would give it a minus three. This stuff is terrible IMO. I have only tried menthol and loved it. Is it strange that the cola I ordered came without a seal on it? Also it wasn't filled up as much as my menthol was. I would rather waste money on 30ml instead of 27ml. lol. I think I will try to mix some menthol with it to make it seviceable. The no seal on it does bother me a little though. If I had to explain the taste I would say mix water with stale coke and add a bit of buck rut and that's the flavor. (gag)

I recieved my cola today from TW. On a scale of 1-10 I would give it a minus three. This stuff is terrible IMO. I have only tried menthol and loved it. Is it strange that the cola I ordered came without a seal on it? Also it wasn't filled up as much as my menthol was. I would rather waste money on 30ml instead of 27ml. lol. I think I will try to mix some menthol with it to make it seviceable. The no seal on it does bother me a little though. If I had to explain the taste I would say mix water with stale coke and add a bit of buck rut and that's the flavor. (gag)

I received mine yesterday and I have to agree. I ordered CaSH Cola as well and thought the TW was a little better but still not very good.

I think i'm giving up on cola's too unless it's DIY...the cola e-liquids just taste weird.

Faethe

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2009
Orlando, Florida

I got one from Beci at Bestecig that tastes exactly like Baloney.

Other flavors are OK. I don't see how someone can remotely expect anyone to think that was a cola.

playerags

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Brussels, Wisconsin
Well I believe I have saved my previously unuseable bottle of TW Cola. I took a chance and put about 20% of a bottle of TW menthol 36mg (which I love), and mixed it with my cola. Which from my origanal reply I said was only about 75% full to begin with. And now it is adequate. Not great, but adequate. I put it in a cart that I was vaping menthol in so this could be a little premature. I might have to put a little more.
Just happy that I won't have to toss a $30 bottle of juice.

Bryn

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
Arkansas, USA

I love TW Cola. It tastes just like Classic Coca-Cola to me and refreshening, too. Perhaps yours wasn't fresh?

I ran out of TW Cola so I ordered Cash Cola from PS because TW was or still is out of stock as I wanted med to high nic. I will see which one is better... TW Cola or Cash Cola or same :).

rsngfrce

ECF Veteran
Here you go Walrus... maybe you can 'doctor' up the cola with some cola flavoring? ;)
Nature's Flavors : Cola Flavor Extract (Kosher, Vegan, Gluten-Free) Excellent for baking, ice cream, coffee syrups and in beverage applications!

I'm not even a soda drinker.. so big surprise when cola wasn't for me! :)

I might have to try that one. It's the first one I've seen that didn't have corn syrup in it.

Who am I kidding? The order is as good as placed.

Walrus, did you ever order from Nature's Flavors? Have you received your order? I placed an order on 4/6 and and it is still listed as "Order in Process". The web site does say to allow time, but there are some bad reports about Nature's Flavors on Ripoff Report...

Ripoff Report Search Results: nature's flavors

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
Walrus, did you ever order from Nature's Flavors? Have you received your order? I placed an order on 4/6 and and it is still listed as "Order in Process". The web site does say to allow time, but there are some bad reports about Nature's Flavors on Ripoff Report...

Ripoff Report Search Results: nature's flavors

I ordered it a long time ago... whatever the date on that post was. I haven't received anything yet. Not much to do but wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread