Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Through recent communication with a customer we have gotten the following measurements for this device

22.0 x 1.8 x 5.0mm

We do not have oring sizes for this device nor do we have minimum ID (the size of the metal part that goes inside of the glass)

If anyone can provide the above it would be appreciated and the orings will ship with the glass on purchases.

Any further details such as version differences or maker differences would be great to know also if any apply.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Hey Dedos, thanks for the info.

On the orings, is that the outside diameter of the oring? I ask because oring sizing goes by ID which would make this a 17 x 1.5mm and make better sense because by the size you have mentioned it would be as large as the tube itself. Now if the orings seal on the ends of the glass instead of the ID then of course the 20 x 1.5mm does indeed sound right.

dedos

Apr 19, 2014
Philippines
I had to look with a magnifying glass :oops:
20mm is the outer diameter, and it works different than the Ibtanked (for example).
In the S22, the upper part is threaded so it works applying pressure on the bottom and the top of the tank (more similar to the Fogger V4), so what you say : "Now if the o'rings seal on the ends of the glass instead of the ID then of course the 20 x 1.5mm does indeed sound right. " is correct I think.
If you request, I can take some pictures for you.
I regret any errors or misunderstanding, but I do not speak English (ok, just a little and with a big effort).

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Have gotten further confirmation on the size for this device and added it to the site.

This is an interesting tank section as it is only 5mm long and a little tricky to make but its nice that we are able to offer it for those folks who like their device and want to be able to use it in the years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread