• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
I do technical support over chat for a living. I can definitely vouch for the lack of intonation through written words causing problems is VERY common. Makes life a bit hard for me sometimes too, when the person I'm helping takes what I say the way I meant it, but my supervisor reads my chat and goes OMGWTFBBQ!!!! You said that?? So yeah, it happens.

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
Geeze, I didn't mean for this to turn into a "thing" lets just move on :D Here, look at my Zmax :p

IMG_4293.jpg

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
www.youtube.com
You guys all have me really wanting to try this stuff. But after watching VaporChase's review, I don't know that it would be for me...or is that not the stuff that's being referred to here?

It is a very strong licorice taste as Mindfield says, some say even if you don't like licorice you will like it, but I am not so sure. I found it to be very pleasant in smaller vape sessions.

IamAurora

ECF Veteran
I heard from a friends friends friend that pluid will melt my provari if it gets within 1 meter of it?

I wonder what pluid will do your buccal cavity over time then. (jokes). I also wonder, black licorice is not good for you if you have high blood pressure so does this juice fall into the same category? (jokes, again)

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
Geeze, I didn't mean for this to turn into a "thing" lets just move on :D Here, look at my Zmax :p

I'm sorry, I guess that again goes into what we were saying. I was just agreeing with you guys that sometimes things can be mistaken, and I was actually glad you were able to get it worked out :) :) That zmax is pretty sweet looking too btw. Makes me want to take a wire brush to my VAMO for that "brushed" look....

Last edited:

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
www.youtube.com
I'm sorry, I guess that again goes into what we were saying. I was just agree with you guys that sometimes things can be mistaken, and I was actually glad you were able to get it worked out :) :) That zmax is pretty sweet looking too btw. Makes me want to take a wire brush to my VAMO for that "brushed" look....

How you liking the vamo? And i appreciated your comment :)

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
You're quite welcome. The VAMO is awesome. For the price, and my brief experience with it (1 week tomorrow), it can't be beat. My single complaint is that the hole for the ego threading is too small for my kanger t3, but that's such a small thing, when it works great with an adapter, I don't really call it a flaw. Besides, it probably looks better with the kanger on top instead of being recessed into the body where the threads are anyway :) The VW is amazing, though I do find myself turning it up slightly every day as I find I want more and more vapor lol.

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
www.youtube.com
You're quite welcome. The VAMO is awesome. For the price, and my brief experience with it (1 week tomorrow), it can't be beat. My single complaint is that the hole for the ego threading is too small for my kanger t3, but that's such a small thing, when it works great with an adapter, I don't really call it a flaw. Besides, it probably looks better with the kanger on top instead of being recessed into the body where the threads are anyway :) The VW is amazing, though I do find myself turning it up slightly every day as I find I want more and more vapor lol.

With the Zmax, I am finding that i have to change the VW quite often depending on what I am using....I was expecting to just set it and forget it, but so far that is not the case :/

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
www.youtube.com
I don't have one, so I can say for sure, but from what I read, the zmax 1 uses an "average" which isn't very accurate, whereas the zmax 2 is using RMS which is more provari-like, which is also what I use on my VAMO. Not sure why it even bothers to give you a choice lol.

I have the V2 with the 8th menu option to show VRMS voltage/wattage output, and i have metered it, it is very accurate....but the PWM may still be playing a part, I don't know for sure.

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
www.youtube.com
8th menu option? Lol dang, I'd heard the VAMO was simpler, I didn't know the zmax had that many options. On mine, you just hold the - and + for 2 second to switch from VV to VW, and then hold + for 10 or so seconds to switch between mean and RMS

Haha, ya it has a few options :p Only the "V2" has the 8th which is to switch between mean and RMS :)

Tgoode

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
Ontario
tgoode.zenfolio.com
Well good thing you are here then ;) I certainly wasn't trying to spread misinformation, I was just stating what i thought. You could have simply corrected me, without the jab.

Sorry if I struck a nerve, I wasn't setting out to jab at you.

The thing is, misinformation is the enemy of vaping. It's the number one tool of HC and whenever I hear someone react negatively to vaping it's along the lines of, "that stuff is made with antifreeze, ain't it?", "I hear those things explode!", "you have no idea what those chemicals are doing to you". And so on. Do we really want to add "the stuff you're using melts all kinds of plastics" to the list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread