Glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweak401

Sep 2, 2020
Ma
I want to see if anyone knows of a really good reusable glass syringe and where I can get them because all the glass syringes I'm finding on Amazon seem to be really cheap and either they break really easily or the rubber comes off the plunger after a quick alcohol soak/clean. Plus I've look at a couple glass sites and had no idea how to order from them cause there was no prices anywhere

Reactions: kas122461

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I want to see if anyone knows of a really good reusable glass syringe and where I can get them because all the glass syringes I'm finding on Amazon seem to be really cheap and either they break really easily or the rubber comes off the plunger after a quick alcohol soak/clean. Plus I've look at a couple glass sites and had no idea how to order from them cause there was no prices anywhere

I got all my syringes from here, both glass and plastic ones, I like them. :) I also get some of my flavorings there, but that is :offtopic:

Syringes, Needles, and Pipettes

KAS

Tweak401

Sep 2, 2020
Ma
Have you thought about measuring by weight? It is super simple and a lot less mess cleaning syringes etc. A good scale would cost about what you would spend in the syringes I would think.
I already have a few different types of scale and I dont like doing it that way, I prefer using syringes.

Reactions: stols001

Tweak401

Sep 2, 2020
Ma
Is there a reason you don't want plastic syringes? I just rinse them with hot water and they work fine (BTW, thick blunt needle tips are also handy)
Because with plastic the alcohol infused concentrates make the rubber separate from plunger very often. I'm also allergic to pg so I use a lot of alcohol made concentrates

• Useful

Tweak401

Sep 2, 2020
Ma

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Let's not forget a 1 ml syringe (for test batches I would use this size the most):
1ml Glass Syringe Luer Lock Head Reusable Glass Injector Lab Glassware | eBay
Search Results for Query: plastic syringe | E-Cigarette Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread