Glassmanoak’s "THEVAPE TREE" Home Thread for Chit Chat, Helpful Information, and Promotions/Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Well - Of course, I am very particular to the "Absinthe" (To "Me" taste just like "Sambuca" and very different then "Black Licorice", also thankfully not too sweet to "Me" either . . . ;) ) since it is one of the "e-liquids" I can actually taste and Vape at the moment . . . However, sometimes I do add some "Menthol Crystal Liquid"/"Kolada" to the mix to give it that extra punch I NEED . . . While "GMO" and a couple of others are working on making "Me" a "True Menthol tobacco" to become "My" ADV so I can start vaping Fulltime . . . :thumbs:

AND - I'm going to leave it at that because I am sure a lot of others will pop-in to tell "You" about their Vape Tree favorites and some others flavors to try . . . :D

GOOD LUCK on "Your" Search . . . :thumb:

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I'm gonna have to make another order after I get the one I made. I got impatient and ordered Banyan tree and gin gin candy :D

Most of them sounded really good though so I'll defiantly be ordering again very soon

>^·^< Sent From MEOW G2

:blink: Question - Did "You" order though the website or Email "GMO" ? ? ? Hopefully, it was trough his email: glassmanoak@gmail.com since it will be much quicker to get to "YOU" . . . :D

Either way though . . . Just remember it may take a little extra time to get the order out to "You" since "GMO" is in the hospital right at the moment . . . However - The Order Will Get To "YOU" ASAP by one of the "Acorns" helping "GMO" . . . AND - If it hasn't been shipped to "You" in a reasonable amount of time remember to contact "GMO" via his email " glassmanoak@gmail.com " . . . Just Sayin' . . .;)

Downtownjeffbrown

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
Northwest Indiana
:blink: Question - Did "You" order though the website or Email "GMO" ? ? ? Hopefully, it was trough his email: glassmanoak@gmail.com since it will be much quicker to get to "YOU" . . . :D

Either way though . . . Just remember it may take a little extra time to get the order out to "You" since "GMO" is in the hospital right at the moment . . . However - The Order Will Get To "YOU" ASAP by one of the "Acorns" helping "GMO" . . . AND - If it hasn't been shipped to "You" in a reasonable amount of time remember to contact "GMO" via his email " glassmanoak@gmail.com " . . . Just Sayin' . . .;)

Ordered through the site... :(

I have to send in a money order also I guess no credit card option. Either way it's all good it'll get here when it gets here :)

>^·^< Sent From MEOW G2

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ordered through the site... :(

I have to stand in a money order also I guess no credit card option. Either way it's all good it'll get here when it gets here :)

I really hope that is a HUGE MO - If Ya' gonna "STAND" in it . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

As far as I know, at this point in time - given what the CC "clearing house" did to "GMO" - Yes . . .

However, I also know that "GMO" will be rectifying this situation as soon as he can and gets out of the hospital . . . :D

Then I think there is also "PayPal" as long as there is Absolutely NO COMMENTS or REMARKS Concerning Any & ALL "E-Cig" related Products . . . :evil: "PayPoop" :mad:

Last edited:

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
Hey Tree Family, long time no see! :headbang:

Just posted a review on 5 flavors from the drawing win a few months back, thanks again for your kindness Glassmanoak!

I know I'm slow :(
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...3-glassmanoaks-vape-tree-5-flavor-review.html

Please enjoy, hope it will help future customers decide on a few flavors!

GMO, I will be sending you an email tomorrow! I'm VERY sorry to hear what has happened, I'm sending you a mountain of patience, and I wish you a speedy recovery!

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
Thank you very kindly for the very carefully considered reviews. It's obvious that you spent a LOT of time considering and evaluating each flavor!

Some juices do need extra steeping so I'll double the steep time on Dragon's Claw.

If you would consider posting those reviews on The Vape Tree , I'd sure appreciate it!!!

Great to see you again!!

Last edited:

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
Did I hear someone ask what I've been vaping during my sojourn in the hospital?

I thought I did.!!!

I grabbed about 4 devices..10 charged batteries..3 bottles of juice. this for a trip to the emergency room... NOT a month long stay!!

early on, I didn't vape much. now, I'm vaping more.

the flavors were
Amazing Strawberry
RWhy4
Grape Soda, which I hadn't vaped since I invented it. GOOD STUFF!!

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am glad you are able to vape still...I also prefer the Chocolate Tiramisu and the special order of Marshmallow.....that is what I am missing now.....I can't wait till you are home & able to make me some more.....I finished my bottle 2 weeks ago :(
Still sending good vibes your way....get better soon.........

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
Starting a new contest tomorrow depends on where I wind up tonight.

I’m in a HUGE hospital with hundreds of rooms and thousands of staff. I’m waiting to start rehab. I have a small wound under my right foot and the wound doctor says I cannot put weight on my foot and thus cannot do rehab until this changes. They are forbidden by law from sending me home without rehab..no way ..no how.

What to do??? Well, they’ve been trying to send me to a “skilled nursing care” facility until the wound has healed..fine by Me EXCEPT for how I get to return.

This HUGE hospital has exactly ONE wound care doctor that will have to make this decision SO critical to my entire life. This is the same doctor I’ve been trying TWO WEEKS to see. I’ve had doctors, nurses, anyone I can think of trying to get him to see him. This is the man I might have to sit in this nursing home waiting on him to decide my fate. NOT a Happy Camper!!!

I want a second opinion and I’m legally entitled!! Problem.. ONE wound care doctor in this facility..surely there are others in a city this size!
THIS is todays battle and I intend to fight it tooth and nail, so,bottom line, I have no idea where I will be tonight, but I’ll tell you one thing.. it will be where I want to be… not where they want to warehouse me!

Wish me LUCK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread