Glassmanoak's contest #27 with multiple winners and for winners!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spawnsharks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Austin, TX
1. First post for Saturday! I really should be sleeping.. But it's 2:03 Central, so 12:03 Pacific.. fair enough.

I agree with this thread being to promote The vape Tree.. If we can help in any way, I am down. I know that I mention your juices on Facebook when referring to favorite juices... the two I have tried have both been unique AND delicious.

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La

congrats to the winner of contest #27....

LIBLUE1

ld make sure you don't get caught with all of "ecf" windows opened....
Uncle i agree with what everyone else said... I know where you are coming from...it's bad..growing up with someone who had it...i recall almost all of the events and they are not pleasant....many hospital visits.....
Another thing that comes close it celiac disease (aka gluten sensitivity) this is what i grew up with and it still acts up to this day.......very sever eating issues....it can put me in a coma if i over do it...along with other food allergies....i must always be careful what i eat.....i am still learning about there tricks with food and what they call things that are really gluten...that is not even counting the gmo(no not glassman) corn & oats....anything to cheat the system they will try until millions of people get sick.....the whole lactose intollerance, ibs & ic thing i am researching now i think is a lot of misdiagnosis.....

Rant over....sorry for that but it makes me so angry what they have done to our food supply.............

500.jpg

the new contest will begin shortly!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread