Glassmanoak's contest #49 with multiple winners and for winners!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
I'm glad you really liked the Dragon's Blood Tree e-liquid! Although it is very new, it (along with Flamboyant Tree) is a real favorite of mine!
It has a lot going on besides Dragon Fruit and Strawberries. I guess I'm incapable of making e-liquid with just a few flavors!

7/22 #3

Just cleaned out one if my tanks put in a cleaned coil and filled with dragons blood from the vape tree! Yummm! The Dragon fruit goes perfect with the strawberry! It's got that "deep" taste from the dragon fruit with the "sweet" of the strawberry in the background yummy! I get lots of the strawberry on the exhale! Great Throat hit and vapor production all just as I like! Perfect! One of my favs! :) REALLY good! I need to get my reviews in on the site just wanted to let them steep a bit so I can be as accurate as possible. I've only had them about a week or so.

IMGP1947-2.jpg

Last edited:

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Joan,
Want to hear about the extracts when you get done experimenting. Oh, BTW, thanks for the cotton. I went and got a box from Sally's.

treeswing.gif

Will let you know. they are filtering now. Hope only need filtered one time but we shall see. You are more than welcome and glad you like it.

Suppose I should stop messing about and call mom to see what time she needs to be at the hospital in the morning. Actually surprised that she hasn't called me yet..

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
treeswing.gif

Got my running for the day finished. Have to have mom at the hospital about 9 in the morning and she said she was gonna get pist if I didn't sit in the waiting room and twiddle my thumbs for the couple hours she was getting tested.

Went down to pull the new dishwasher out that isn't working properly and take it back to sears and she says she has changed her mind. She will wait until after the repairman comes on Saturday. Bless her heart :)

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
3. Survived the day, but daughter asked if her friend could spend the night again and 2 year old grandson also wanted to spend the night with me, so I still have a house full of people. The teens have calmed down and grandson is no problem.

Oh, today was the first time ever that the 9 month old grandson didn't cry the whole time he was here. I actually got to enjoy spending time with him instead wanting to run away screaming..lol.

Anyway, hope everyone had a good day today. I'm tired.
hill-trees_00449081.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread