GLV 2 Atomizer connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigle

Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Sarasota,FL
Recently I have had a problem getting attys to screw into my GLV correctly the just seem to small to make contact with the threads. Contacted Jay he offered a great deal on a new cap but with 3 kids and christmas on unemployment has left me in the red for at least a few more weeks so I am wondering if anyone has some ideas on a fix at least temporary one until i can get the funds around. I have some 510-510 extensions from goodprophets but the wont thread either any help woud be greatly appreciated as this is my only mod and do not want to have to buy cancer stix.

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Recently I have had a problem getting attys to screw into my GLV correctly the just seem to small to make contact with the threads. Contacted Jay he offered a great deal on a new cap but with 3 kids and christmas on unemployment has left me in the red for at least a few more weeks so I am wondering if anyone has some ideas on a fix at least temporary one until i can get the funds around. I have some 510-510 extensions from goodprophets but the wont thread either any help woud be greatly appreciated as this is my only mod and do not want to have to buy cancer stix.

Have you tried a different type of atty or carto on it yet?

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
Isnt the pin on the bottom the actual connection?I know it wont fire if the pin isnt touching.

the pin is the positive connection point but without the side threads making good connection it wont have a ground.
This sounds like what happened to many glvs when the threads started stripping out. The only real fix is to send it in for the newer insert. This may be a warranty situation. Not sure. Ask Jay again if he can fix this for you.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I am having a problem with a 510 to 510 connection fitting and also my Boge cartos will not screw on either. I just watched the adjust pin video so will try that next. I am having problems even with the cartos I got from GLV screwing in. I am hoping the pin adjustment does it. I have a GLV 2 SM and I miss it since I can't get anything to screw in! I have another on the way so hoping it works with the connection and adapter. bnrk

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Well I tried the pin adjustment and it did not help, so I will have to send mine back and have Jay take a look. But on a good note my new pink GLV SM arrived and I have no problem with it's connection and I got the 510-510 extension to screw right in no problemo! So now that I have my back up I can send back my blue one to be fixed :) BTW the pink sparkle is fabulous! I have to take a pic. bnrk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread