GLV-2 mini and Megalodon

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheesebgt

Verified Member
Jul 7, 2011
Tampa FL
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has both of these? I was hoping for your views on both, positives and negitives. Also, if they will compliment each other (similar vaping experience, etc)?

I ordered a GLV-2 mini (metallic orange, if you're wondering what colour) about a month ago. I knew there would be a waiting time for this and I'm happy with that.

But recently my ego batteries seem to be getting weaker. Probably as I've started using LR cartos. I didn't want to be buy more batteries for it. So yesterday I ordered a megalodon as I can use the 16340 batteries I bought to use with the mini.

My thinking was also that I would use the Don at work (I build gardens, so any PV will get knocked and bashed) as it doesn't have a paint job and also (if I read correctly) has a mechanical button.

Thanks

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
Sounds like the GLV2 Mini will be a perfect fit for you. They're built like little tanks. The button is military-grade good for a couple million clicks or something like that. It hides in your hand nicely and doesn't fire in my pocket. When I'm out of the house my GLVs are with me. With the unique form-factor no one should think you're 'smoking'. That's important to me. I haven't gotten picked on yet. It does create conversation when people see a GLV. They're unique from any other PV. A day seems like a month as you're waiting on a custom-built mod. It's worth it. I saw a mini in the Classys today but it's prolly gone. They get snatched in a flash.

Props to Don's Megladon. Fabulous! I'd use this mod (and have) at home relaxing with a book. I'm female so smaller mods are my preference. With all the LR atomizers on the market, you can get a HV experience @ 3.7v. Good luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread