Status
Not open for further replies.

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
The GLV of death could not be delivered to the winner so we are giving it away...again lol.

Great lakes vapor | Facebook

Rulez are:
You must leave a post here letting everyone know what you would do to win the GLV of death. We will not be collecting on this lol, so feel free to get creative. Keep it kinda clean..DO NOT offend any race,or religion, and please nothing X rated...send those to my personal email...kidding. Also If you are the winner, feel free to sell the GLV of death...Im sure the collectors would give you a few dollars for it. I will be judging on creativity and also how many other people like your post. The contest will run for at least a week, maybe more. Good luck and have fun.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
I would use my magic wand of death on all the politicians, if they lied they would be struck down certain to go to the lowest bowels of hell -- of course, good and just politicians would be spared.:angel: The bad part about this idea is Illinois would immediately be left leaderless, the entire capitol would be emptied!!! :lol::lol:

EDIT: Misunderstood -- I would listen to music made after 1995 and I would go to a.........church......:shudder:

Last edited:

pchela

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2010
The only blue county in Texas!
Well, obviously I would fight off the hoards of zombies with my regular GLV so that I could win the GLV of Death and use it to kill the rest of the zombies, (no offence to the average GLV, but the GLV of Death would do a much better job of hacking up zombie parts) thus making America safe once again. :)

Last edited:

ManuDawg

Vape Proud
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
Long Beach Ca
I would go with my wife while she shops for clothes. I would cut my 90 year old Grandma's toenails (not pretty). I would paint my truck pink (you said you're not collecting on this right?). I would give you each an It's It (much better than Loxs' plain ole Klondike). I would paint half my body blue and half yellow for Michigan Wolverine's (conveiniently same color as SD Chargers). I would refrain from vaping for 24, 12, 6, 2, ok 1 hour.

Good luck to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread