The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Glycerin

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by snap6cat, Mar 1, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. snap6cat

snap6cat Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2009
    Connecticut,USA
    I would like a little help and feedback please, I have started adding a little glycerine, it seems OK, has anyone had bad or good effects? The vapor does last longer in the air, it cuts down the nicotine I know, it seems to add a slight taste. Has anyone noticed anything else? Thanks for the time.
    David

May your carts be full, and your vapor smooth and tasty.

2. ritalee76

ritalee76 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 6, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I personally add glycerine to most all of my liquids. Not only to cut the nic but also because I like the vapor and it adds a slight sweetness to it. Try not to add too much or it will not wick out as well and it gets too thick.

:D Have fun with it though. Last I checked, it wasn't rocket science.

Rita

3. BadSeed

BadSeed Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2008
    Arbroath, UK
    Glycerine seems absolutely fine for vaping, as long as you have pure glycerine, USP or BP grade. We still don't know the long-term effects of inhaling this stuff, but no-one has reported any problems with it yet.
    Glycerine is sweet, so it adds sweetness to whichever liquid you add it to.

If you're in the UK, like me, then this is the stuff you want. Less than a quid for 200ml of it from Boots.

[​IMG]

4. snap6cat

snap6cat Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2009
    Connecticut,USA
    thanks, that is about the same as my experience, and boy is the glycerine cheap!

5. BadSeed

BadSeed Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2008
    Arbroath, UK
    It is cheap! It's supposed to be used for easing sore throats I think, but that would use so much more than we need when vapourising it. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.