Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Yes I tried his and he tried mine, his was good mine was bland.
But what do they look like inside? Iirc the goat has a screw down head. The complication of this is that the orientation of the coils in relation to the airslots is therefore variable, unlike most attys. It’s possible one is screwed down tighter than the other and therefore the heads are out of alignment with the airflow. This is why I was wondering about a side by side comparison.

Reactions: stols001

Brittbb

Feb 6, 2019
Recently I bought the goat rda and set it up exactly as all the youtube videos I've watched but something isn't right. It came with two coil heads and I've used them both, even renwicked them to see if maybe it was the cotton. The taste is very muted no matter how much I adjust the wattage. Anyone got any ideas that would help me?

Attachments

• 20190206_081114.jpg
    20190206_081114.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 29

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
The coils are a little gunked up but they are directly centered in front of the air holes
Well I’m out of ideas then. There appears to be enough space around the coils for airflow. The only thing left is juice, assuming you two are both using the same wattage. I notice you’ve got a legend there. What mode are you vaping in?

• Agree

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You can do some stuff. Have your brother take you through "his" process including ABSOLUTELY everything he did as he like opened the package and beyond. You can then compare juices. Probably he is doing SOMETHING different but it COUDL be a juice issue although I can't imagine you were, um, thoughtless enough for a get together and to NOT compare each other's juice in each atomizer. I am going to IMAGINE you did that. For the love of god, if you haven't do it.

Then do the rest.

Also not to make light of your plight but you bought a goat. Goats are my mortal enemies. They hate most humans. Your brother must be a real animal tamer and you may have to face the fact that your Goat may give you a bit of trouble until you tie it to a fence and starve it a little, to show it you are boss. A titanium fence and the goat may eat the fence anyway....

But you got this you have a goat tamer and he is related to you by blood. He literally CAN'T (probably) turn you down, beg for his mercy and clemency and aid.

Anna

Reactions: bombastinator

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Recently I bought the goat rda and set it up exactly as all the youtube videos I've watched but something isn't right. It came with two coil heads and I've used them both, even renwicked them to see if maybe it was the cotton. The taste is very muted no matter how much I adjust the wattage. Anyone got any ideas that would help me?
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could remove one coil and test single coil with VG only. If you get a decent cloud with good VG taste, then go for the two coil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread