Status
Not open for further replies.

Blix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Stabekk, Norway
I have my first kit here, eGo Twist and the "variable" passthrough version, a couple Vision Vivi Novas, some Kanger T3's.
Tomorrow there will be some juice coming and I can finally start vaping.
I'm kinda OCD when I get into something new, and I have no idea how many hours I've spent researching the last week, but it's a lot.
Sick and tired of smoking (for 23 years) and I'm fully committed to replace the stinkys with clean vapor. Can't wait!

I have a good bunch of stuff coming as well, Vamo, Aga T2, Telescope, mesh and wire and more. I got some prebuilt wicks with the AGA for reference, and hope to be up and running "rolling my own" rather quickly. :)
Jucie from Heather's Heavely Vapes, Alice In Vapeland, Vermillion River, Highbrow and a couple others as well, there will be a lot of tasting the coming weeks!

Wish me luck!

And hi! :)

Blix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Stabekk, Norway

lukasmckain

Verified Member
Jan 1, 2013
Alabama
I have my first kit here, eGo Twist and the "variable" passthrough version, a couple Vision Vivi Novas, some Kanger T3's.
Tomorrow there will be some juice coming and I can finally start vaping.
I'm kinda OCD when I get into something new, and I have no idea how many hours I've spent researching the last week, but it's a lot.
Sick and tired of smoking (for 23 years) and I'm fully committed to replace the stinkys with clean vapor. Can't wait!

I have a good bunch of stuff coming as well, Vamo, Aga T2, Telescope, mesh and wire and more. I got some prebuilt wicks with the AGA for reference, and hope to be up and running "rolling my own" rather quickly. :)
Jucie from Heather's Heavely Vapes, Alice In Vapeland, Vermillion River, Highbrow and a couple others as well, there will be a lot of tasting the coming weeks!

Wish me luck!

And hi! :)

WOW, you have more than a full setup. Looks like you will not only get over smoking, but have fun in the meantime.

lukasmckain

Verified Member
Jan 1, 2013
Alabama
Hello, I'm new here also..been vaping about a month. I started with a v2 and have advanced to ego twists and kanger t3's...and have ordered from mt baker,heathers, and alien visions...I'm all in...

It took me over a year before I went from the NJOY (similar but not as good as the v2) to eGos. I think that if I would have switched eailier like you did, I wouldn't have went back and forth between the NJOY's and analogs. Congrats for your month on vaping!!!!

Rockstarima

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
St. Louis, MO, USA
rockstarima.com
I'm tickled pink with the few orders I've placed from AiV. Try their Zombie Apocalypse, if you get the chance. I've ordered at least 50 flavors from several different vendors in the few months I've been vaping, and that flavor is like crack for me. I *love* it! Have fun with your new toys! You'll love vaping....... It helped me quit smoking after almost 20 years.

Blix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Stabekk, Norway
And it's on! Today I got the first e-juices, VR Cinnamon Rolls, VR Kentucky No.7, Ginger Fizzy Grape Soda and Freedom Smoke Cherry Cola. All 24mg.
I've tried all 4 now, and the VR's are maybe a bit too sickly sweet for me so far, could be the excessive vaping the first few hours though :p Got a good little headache going lol.
I like the Cherry Cola most, and it's the only 50/50 juice, the rest are mostly 70/30.
It's kinda feels like I can taste the "base" in them. But I'm a noob, we'll see.
The little SD Keyring Maxi I got was surprisingly nice as well, very, very stealthy.

I just had the last Marlboro in my box, just to get rid of it, not buying more.
Didn't have the slightest craving for a stinky, but it had to be done. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread