• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Going Back to my home town to visit the fam I am looking for some help :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
First Let me introduce myself

My name is Greg and I live and work in Japan (I can't openly talk about what I do, but it isn't enough to spark the curiosity) anyway I am going back to OCALA
to visit family (mid OCT) for a few weeks. I made a recent purchase of a PV that has a 510 adapter and one atty that is being sent ahead to meet me in Florida ( :) ) The supplier that I was going to purchase my supplies from is on holiday for 8 days ;), and I am not going to use them when I am in Florida. NOW that is where one of you great Floridians come in.

I am normally a 801/112 and KR808D-1 cart user. I wanted to try out and see first hand what the fuss is all about with these 510s. Can someone/Is someone willing to hook a Brutha up with a couple of 510 carts :D if you live close to OCALA maybe we can arrange a meet to eliminate postage... if not maybe work a deal to make up for the postage like an exchange or something.

I just want to try it out,,, so I really don't need a big supply just a couple of carts. If you want to make a bigger deal we can talk.... but I really only want a couple of carts.......and maybe an atty ;)

i am receiving a 510 atty with my mod and I know I can drip, but I am a cart man :D mostly atleast...

Thank you in advance and even if noone can comply ..It's nice to meet you and looking forward to getting to know ya.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
No worries on the 510 I think someone is providing a hook up..

Its no problem at all I mean this forum has helped me out alot (and I am sure it will continue to do so) the least I can do is pay it forward. Thats what subject specific forums are about...

Well Drat! I can't help..as I don't live near Ocala and don't vape a 510:p
But I want want to thank you for helping out the dupicate post guy in new members. Nice of you!

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Thanks I will, I am stoked my folks are going to finally get to meet mine and my wife's newborn (2nd child)
Glad you found someone to help you out.
I am originally from Ocala area but now live in SW Fla.
Hope you have a good visit with the family.:)

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Thanks 2 girls a 4 yr old and a not quite 1yr old :D I love it but in a house full off girls it always seems like I draw the short straw :D if you know what I mean

Oh! Congrats on the new baby..and the old baby for that matter!:D Boys? Girls? One of each? I am outa choices..:p
Hubby is retired A.F., he's glad he doesn't have to leave the States ever again!

rocketvapor

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2009
Rockledge, FL
Let me know if you still need some carts. I always carry some generic tobacco-flavored ones for friends who want to try my 510. You can always rinse out the filling and fill with the juice of your choice, if you don't like the flavor. I'm running low on attys right now, but I might be able to give you one that's starting to crap out - not the best vaping experience, IMO, but better than nothing.

I can put a few in the mail for you if you like. They should get to Ocala before you do. PM me with an address if you're interested.

Another option is to contact ecigexpress.com and order a few blank carts and an atty or two. They're in Ohio and can get stuff to FL in 2-3 days. Their prices are reasonable, too. I order from them a lot.

PS - I was stationed in Japan for 3 years myself, so I know how good it is to be able to get home to visit family. Have a good trip!

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
I use 901 carts in my 510 myself. they are a snug fit but it works and they seem to hold more liquid. I just got a fresh supply of them not too long ago so if you want I could hook you up with a couple.

Damn I forgot all about this post :D

Thank you, but someone else hooked me up and I think added the 901s as well...

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread