Not open for further replies.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
When I went to Portugal last year I had 4 mods, 4 attys and 6 bottles of liquid in my hand luggage as well as plenty of charged up batteries. In the UK they just did a quick check on my liquid and that was that. Coming back from Portugal they had me open up my vape case to have a proper look at the mods and batteries, I showed them what they were for - but they didn't bother with the juices. As long as you carry the juices in a ziplock bag and the bottles are properly labelled up and no bigger than 100ml each you shouldn't have any problems. Also if you take a disposable onto the plane that needs to go in the ziplock bag too.

I put my vape gear in my hand luggage because it was the one thing I was most bothered about losing on holiday, I could have done without holdiday clothes but not my vape gear :laugh:

JaRod

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2014
Delray Beach FL
In the US the TSA never opened my bags, I usually carry 2 large mods, 2 large attys and one smaller one, all in carry on luggage, eliquids go with the rest of my liquids in small bottles inside a transparent ziplock bag. Now you may have a problem, if ecigarettes or eliquid is banned in you destination country.
IMG_20140411_132658490.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread