Going through 50+ ml of juice per day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I have been trying desperately to find a mod that will run Valerian coils/tank and will last all day. I would also like to find a tank that could hold a very very large amount of e-liquid. As you can see from the title I go through 50 sometimes 70 mL of e-juice per day. I would love to find a model that runs directly from a wall outlet rather than batteries. I work around 14 hours per day six days a week as a truck driver and changing batteries and filling tanks multiple times throughout the day is not the safest. If you have any suggestions I would greatly appreciate them. I just don’t want to smoke another analog cigarette again, and hope someday I will be able to give up the new habit of vaping also.

You sound like my son.. he's doing the same as you (with the same job even)

Here's the thing.. you vape for a couple reasons. One is for the nicotine, two is for the hand to mouth habit you got from smoking - it needs assuaged.

While it can be nice to have that cloudy exhale (yes I know) sometimes you might prefer to imagine it and assuage the needs instead of the wants. Especially at work dear.

Try a high nicotine low wattage device.. you won't get the flavor or the intense clouds, but you will be going through two or three ml of ejuice when your at work instead of 50..

Try a nicotine salt ejuice (start with 25 or 30mg and go up only if you need) paired with a low powered device like:

Aspire CF VV battery 1600mAh

Mini Nautilus tank set BVC, by Aspire

It will take some getting used to, but you can chain vape and not go through much juice, and it will likely save your lungs.

Save the high wattage clouds for home at night and in the mornings, and days off..

Just my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread