going to a mod (i hope)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepingbuffalo

Dec 18, 2012
fremont NE
i have been a member since nov 2012 but have not had a need to post! there is sooo much info in the forums. but I have decided to make the leap from eGo's into mods, torn between the Vamo V3 and the ProVari. really like both of the Kanger protanks, the mini and the pro II. has anybody heard or have had issues with these tanks on either mod (I realize that the pro mini is eGo threaded and requires a adapter to work on the ProVari)

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
If your budget allows it, get the Provari.

Otherwise im sure you will be happy with a Vamo V3 (make sure to get stainless to avoid plating coming off, less fingerprints, minimizes the spiral effect. I enjoy mine)You can also buy 4+ Vamos from Fasttech (gonna take forever) for the same price as the Provari. You may also consider an Innoking SVD.

Kanger tanks work quite well, nearly any issues you encounter should be fixable if you're willing to tinker a bit with your setups.

Also we have a highly reviewed local (Omaha) juice vendor. Nicoticket, he doesnt have a storefront but will do local sales. You can also test the juices at Husker E-cigs on 184thish and Maple.

Last edited:

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
the pt II comes with the Provari starter kit, works well, great beginners tank. Only issue is to not over tighten the tank onto the Provari. Will shut off air flow. but you can adjust tightness which also tightens and loosens draw. so that's kewl. Since you are a pt user, you probably are already aware about allowing sufficient time for the juice to saturate the wick on a new coil head before the first vape

Other than that, no issues. the Provari is a great mod, will last you years.

sleepingbuffalo

Dec 18, 2012
fremont NE
been to Husker E cigs a few times nice set up, havent heard of the Nicoticket. thanks for the very quick reply (took less time than refilling my tank :p) buddy of mine is tring to get me into Provari but the cost is a little hard to justify to ma. and I do like the idea of the VW function one setting and just go with any of the many clear's and tanks in the stable (staggering how many one can collect while trying to find "the ONE"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread