Going to new Orleans, any gems I should know about vaping or otherwise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuffaar

Jan 26, 2014
Louisiana
mutysezu.jpg

Sent from space rays

03FXDWG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2013
East Central, Missouri
We like to ride the street cars (buy a pass at any Walgreens), ride the ferry over to Algiers Point and get some barbecued shrimp at The Dry Dock, look at all the street vendors around Jackson Square, see if there's any new stuff at the French Market, wander through the Riverwalk Mall, tease the staff at the Trolley Stop Cafe on St. Charles in the garden district--having an attitude is a requirement to work there, wander around the garden district looking at the big victorian houses, and we occasionally take a walk down Magazine Street to see if there are any new/interesting shops. We also wander around through the quarter but aren't big drinkers. We like Coop's Place but we had the kids with us last time and they aren't allowed so we hung out at Margaritaville instead. My husband and his brother always have to stop by Cafe Dumond and pick up some beignets at some point, too. We usually try to hit Hobbnobbers, a little hole-in-the-wall on Carondelet just off Canal, for down home soul food.

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
Stay where there are crowds, don't wander where there are few people. Born and raised in a suburb of New Orleans. New Orleans is the most fun city in America, but can be very dangerous. Keep your wits, and everything will be fine.
As far as vape shops, there are very few that I know of, Smokecignals, 504 vapes.
Enjoy Yourself.
Go to Bourbon Street on Mardi Gras day, Its something you'll never forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread