Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
My bad, should've mentioned I don't like the look or feel of box mods. I'm looking for something more like the SmokJoy X-Fire Max or that Stingray mod, but I need it to line up perfectly for my OCD..

Okay, so something more advanced. I'll tell you one thing, those stingrays are heavy. I picked up one in a vape shop recently, I own full size hammers in my toolbox that are lighter in weight than a Stingray mod. :blink:

Maybe because I"m female, but that kind of weight for out and about everyday is just not an option.

Nautilus mini dimensions: from aspire site
Approximate Dimensions
18.9mm wide at the base
49.2mm long not including drip tip or 510 connector

Kidney puncher says they are Diameter: 19.5mm but doesn't specify if that is at the base.

Last edited:

eUsername

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2013
'Merica
My bad, should've mentioned I don't like the look or feel of box mods. I'm looking for something more like the SmokJoy X-Fire Max or that Stingray mod, but I need it to line up perfectly for my OCD..

I know you said you don't like box mods but I think it looks perfect on a VS DNA...

DNA1.jpg
DNA2.jpg

jjk1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2014
Maine, USA
These work perfectly with the nautilus mini.
I actually just got the vaporshark yesterday, it is really small – I love it. I ran it from noon yesterday to 3:00pm today on a single charge. Granted I’m vaping the nautilus at 9 / 10 watts but that’s pretty impressive. More like a matchbox mod then a box mod.
Of course the mini fits the provari pretty well too.
JJK
smallmod1.jpg

SanFranAndy

Multiple ID Suspension
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
San Francisco, CA
The provari looks like it was made for nautilus mini (or vice versa). I actually use mine on the vaporshark, but since you don't like boxes and might want something cheaper, check this out - Aspire - Aspire CF VV+ Battery - seems like it was actually made for the nautilus mini.

True, the Aspire CF VV+ is perfect with the mini Nautilus. I just got one for a little under 30 bucks, mainly because I really liked the look and size. But it turned out to be a great battery. New pin technology is an added bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread