The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Internal battery mod?

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by john1211, Jan 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. john1211

john1211 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2013
    Troy, NY
    Looking for internal battery mod, at least 3000 mah, and under $50. Vape at around 12 watts and dont use tc. I use siren2, Aspire nautilus mini and Prime tanks, so must fit those and look decent. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Also best price on recommended mods and vendor

Thanks

2. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I'd probably recommend an Istick. I'm not going to do all your research for you however. I have an older Itaste Innoken mod that is only 30 watts, but has great battery life, so maybe a more modern iteration of that?

Best of luck in your search... :)

Anna

• Like Like x 1
  3. whodat2112

whodat2112 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

May 13, 2012
    Mississippi
    Innokin Coolfire Ultra, Innokin MVP 4.

Many others, but those two are what I would buy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. DebbieNY

DebbieNY Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 11, 2013
    New York City
    I'd seek out the Tesla Nano 60w. I have 2 of these and don't use them for TC anyway, as it only does Nickel and Titanium. They're small, will accommodate a 25mm tank (which is why I got them) and a charge lasts a long time with it's 3600mAh Dual Cell LiPo Battery. Comes in black, silver, and blue.

Here's a search on some retailers that still have them: VapeCrawler

EDIT: These little beauties can even curtsy, with or without an atty (I've tested it :w00t:; not my photo though)... Now, that's one talented mod! ;)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  5. RayofLight62

RayofLight62 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Second Anna, suggesting an eleaf I stick, specifically the "iStick Power 80 W", it has an internal Lipo battery of 5000 mah capacity.
    It has a "menu" button to enter the TC modes. If you ignore this small button, the complex TC settings stay out if way, you use the iStick Power as a simple non-TC mod. The oversized battery will last you a long time; I use it all day with a Nautilus mini, and charge it overnight.
    If you want a native non-TC mod, choice is very limited. I can suggest you the Innokin Cool fire 40 Watt, extremely rugged and reliable. Same price of the iStick Power, but the battery is only 2500 mah.

• Useful Useful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.