Status
Not open for further replies.

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
I'd seek out the Tesla Nano 60w. I have 2 of these and don't use them for TC anyway, as it only does Nickel and Titanium. They're small, will accommodate a 25mm tank (which is why I got them) and a charge lasts a long time with it's 3600mAh Dual Cell LiPo Battery. Comes in black, silver, and blue.

Here's a search on some retailers that still have them: VapeCrawler

EDIT: These little beauties can even curtsy, with or without an atty (I've tested it :w00t:; not my photo though)... Now, that's one talented mod! ;)

Attachments

• Tesla Nano 60w.jpg
    Tesla Nano 60w.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

RayofLight62

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2015
Kent - United Kingdom
Second Anna, suggesting an eleaf I stick, specifically the "iStick Power 80 W", it has an internal Lipo battery of 5000 mah capacity.
It has a "menu" button to enter the TC modes. If you ignore this small button, the complex TC settings stay out if way, you use the iStick Power as a simple non-TC mod. The oversized battery will last you a long time; I use it all day with a Nautilus mini, and charge it overnight.
If you want a native non-TC mod, choice is very limited. I can suggest you the Innokin Cool fire 40 Watt, extremely rugged and reliable. Same price of the iStick Power, but the battery is only 2500 mah.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread