Good beginner vaporizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alinavapenation

Feb 27, 2017
Hey!
I'd really like to get myself a vaping device,I don't smoke and i would use it kinda like a hobby or device that i can use whenever i feel like it. I don't want to spend too much money on it either, maybe about 50$.It should produce a good amount of clouds and it shouldn't drain to much liquid, I hope somebody can help me.

p.s. I have only vaped a couple times with friends before and it doesn't matter to me if it's a vape pen or a box mod , but it should be whole starter kit setup

frosc

Jan 23, 2017
welcome!
My first kit was Aspire premium kit, it's a good kit for MTL vapers, though if youre looking to chuck clouds, maybe this isnt the one for you. you'll need to go sub-ohm if youre looking to chuck clouds.
maybe try the iStick Pico Kit? it's cheap and comes with the Melo 3 mini sub-ohm tank.

I'm sure people here will give more suggestions :p

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Hey!
I'd really like to get myself a vaping device,I don't smoke and i would use it kinda like a hobby or device that i can use whenever i feel like it. I don't want to spend too much money on it either, maybe about 50$.It should produce a good amount of clouds and it shouldn't drain to much liquid, I hope somebody can help me.

p.s. I have only vaped a couple times with friends before and it doesn't matter to me if it's a vape pen or a box mod , but it should be whole starter kit setup
Sorry but if you don't already have the nicotine habit. No need to pick it up.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
If you want clouds (without the nic, just flavorings) maybe the AL85 from Smok. It's a single battery mod and comes with a Baby Beast tank which provides nice clouds for a smaller tank. It should be just a little under your $50 cap. You will need at least one battery, and good ones are generally about $5 from reputable dealers. do not get batteries on eBay or Amazon. Too many counterfeits.

Reactions: SnapDragon NY

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
IMO, and many others on here, if you're not used to vaping and have been doing it awhile regularly, do not start off with sub-ohm vaping. Many shops recommend it, but they're usually trying to sell you the $$ gear and more eliquid required to do it.

There are many starter kits that are recommended for beginning vapers. Some websites will even list them as such on their websites. Most are very simple to use, take less expensive coils, and are easily purchased for well under your $50 limit.

Reactions: djsvapour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread