Status
Not open for further replies.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
I hope you bought the Zombie Edition because your going to need it in the new place :ohmy: . I was just about to order a Z.E myself. Trying to decide between the regular size or mini. What to do... what to do...

buy them both and sell the one you don't want on the classifieds.

LastRide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2010
Canada
Buy them both and sell the one you don't want on the classifieds.

There was one in the classifieds. For the price they wanted, you are better off buying a new one. Tell you the truth. I will settle for any color other than pink, regular or mini if it will save me a good chunk of change. If not, new it is. Maybe I should place an add in the wanted section.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I'm betting these device specific forum closures will be getting a reprieve for the time being, while the bugs get worked out of this whole server transition mess. Last thing they need right now is another layer of complexity put on top of the existing problems. The flip side of that complexity would be adding a new social group while the problems are still ongoing. Best to do nothing at all until the bugaboos within the existing structure are corrected.

Johnny101

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area
I'm betting these device specific forum closures will be getting a reprieve for the time being, while the bugs get worked out of this whole server transition mess. Last thing they need right now is another layer of complexity put on top of the existing problems. The flip side of that complexity would be adding a new social group while the problems are still ongoing. Best to do nothing at all until the bugaboos within the existing structure are corrected.
I think you are right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread