Good Cherry flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
You could try the Cherry Blossom sample size from Voidmist. Then if you order more ask them to make your bigger bottle like they make the sample because there is no way to guess the settings to get it like that. madvapes also sells this but overflavors it and doesn't sweeten it correctly IMO. That's my favorite cherry so far as well as at least one other person.

nkr501

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2011
New Jersey, USA
I have been going with gourmet vapor and Halo for my ejuice over the past week. Gourmet vapor does customizable flavors(mix and match different flavors to your liking and controlling the strength of each individual flavor). They have really good ejuice IMO, and the flavor customization is pretty sweet. Everything I came up with came out pretty awesomely I must say. Just a thought.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Ditto!
impatient.gif

I love cherry flavor too, I just haven't found a good one!

I'm gonna have to try some of these suggestions.

annasta111

Jun 11, 2011
North Florida
Well thanks to all the advice I have new juice on order!!!!! I swear my husband is gonna kill me with the 8 million little bottles I am going to have hanging around the house!!!! Plus may go broke with ALLLLLLL the different flavors and the new sites I find for e-juice... you guys are great and I will keep you updated with what I find... just wishing overnight shipping was not so expensive or I would be telling ya tomorrow! :) Thanks again all you are all great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread