Good evening all. New to ECF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curmudgeon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2012
Henderson, NV
Hi. I'm new to ecf. I've been lurking here since I started to vape almost a year ago. I quit analogs, after 20+ years and never looked back.

I went through the usual progression. 808s and cartos from V2 and V4L. Then tanks, ego batteries, and a gripper. Currently, ego twists, vivi nova, and a couple gg penelopes and debating which vv mod to buy.

juice......ah juice. I've wasted a lot of money on juice. Good, bad, average. You all know how that goes.

Looking forward to finally participating at ecf. Thanks to everyone here for all the info I gathered before I joined and in the future.

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
Good stuff you got. I love the vivi nova 2.5. I don't even give advice on juice too subjective. I will brag like now I am hooked on Maple cured bacon and Mocha and Peppermint at night. I moved off tobacco flavors quick. Threw them out. I was a 2-4 cigar a day inhaling smoker. Really starting to bother me. Now I can't stand the thought. I may end up with a hundred flavors LOL. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. The only stupid questions are the ones people don't ask.
welcome to ECF. I think there is another curmudgeon on here. LOL

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Welcome Curmudgeon!

I am going so broke with the e-juice testing, that I'm beginning to rethink it. Luckily, I found one vape I like, which I have vaped everyday when not trying other flavors. Except for a very short time, I always smoked menthol cigarettes. I can't remember how long I smoked Salems, but I know I switched to Marlboros in the mid-1990s so my friend could get stuff with Marlboro Miles :smokie: 199-something to 2012 is a very long time to smoke one brand of cigarettes - I liked what I smoked and it didn't occur to me to change. What if I don't need another flavor to vape, as long as this one tastes good...

JENerationX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2011
Rochester, NY
Aside from finding someone on the forum or in person that has similar tastes as you..... here's chefjosh's thread. He's got a great comprehensive review website with very well written descriptions of juices. Yes, taste is individual and subjective, but if I know something is a cough drop cherry vs. a candy cherry vs. a true cherry, it does help me decide whether to even try it. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...2-juice-review-website-professional-chef.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread