Good High PG Liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSL_Aus

Aug 16, 2018
Hi @AnthonyB - I am on the lookout for high PG liquids as well. So far for me, the only two places I have found with high PG are:

Premium E-Cigarettes, E-Liquids & Vape Kits | Halo Cigs
Premium USA Vape Juice and Vaping Equipment | Mister-E-Liquid

With Halo cigs, I am not sure on the PG/VG ratio, but their older (not black) series are all higher than 50% PG as far as I can tell. Mister e-liquids are very good, I bought some liquid from them and it tastes quite good. You choose your nic levels, as well you can vary the PG from 50/50 to 66% PG right up to 100% PG. I bought liquids from Mister-E that was 66%PG. Just be aware (I am from Australia as well), that their international shipping to Australia is a flat rate of $35 USD, so it works out to be a bit expensive on the shipping side. But apart from that, their liquid is very good.

Any other suggestions on vendors that do high (or customizable) PG would be welcome from me as well, as I get a reaction to vaping the higher VG liquids. It seems that PG is demonized these days, and VG is worshipped, and so it is getting harder and harder to find high PG vendors these days. Obviously DIY is an option, but like you, I think DIY can be hit and miss.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have added up to 5% DW to my vape, but I can only tolerate 10% PG before I get unfortunate effects. You may not (probably will not) need that much, even, but you can safely go to 5% if you want. It may be worth a try although you are getting plenty of good suggestions, so there is always that.

Notable temp difference and for me, it did not adversely affect flavor in the slightest, it may have improved it slightly but I am PG sensitive, so.... You may find it different than just a straight higher PG juice.

Anna

Reactions: JSL_Aus

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I’ve tried 25 and 35 mg and it doesn’t take long to get sick. The thing about Nic salts is that we need to change how we vape. Nic salts really need to be treat like whiskey. Freebase is like slurping beers all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ahhh phooey....i vape on a juul at work and i can power through a whole pod in a few hours and never get nic sick. This is when im at my desk. When i get my breaks i go outside and chain vape my sub ohm mod for 10 good mins before i go back in. Nicotine is my friend.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread