PV for VG liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel755

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Sarasota, FL
My Niece is somewhat allergic to PG. She really wants to vape, not sure yet if she's going to have to go 100% VG or maybe just a high vg/pg blend. My husband got a rash from using high pg liquids too but he's able to use 50/50 ok without a rash. Question to VG users, what kind of pv do you find works with VG liquids? I know they're thicker and what I use (Ego Mega Dual Coil Cartomizer's) don't work at all with 100% VG. Any advice greatly appreciated!

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
What juice are you using? (Vendor and flavor) I use 100% VG and use Smok 1.7ohm single coil cartomizers with no problems. I've used Boges, but don't care for them. The VG might be more problematic with the Boges because I know a lot of people seem to like them. I've also used vivi Novas and Stardusts, but you have to dip and swirl with those. A friend of mine uses the dual coil carto/tanks with 2 punched holes in the cartos for her 100% VG.

The juice vendors I use are Heather's Heavenly Vapor, Virgin Vapor and Alien Visions. I also DIY some juices.

angel755

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Sarasota, FL
What juice are you using? (Vendor and flavor) I use 100% VG and use Smok 1.7ohm single coil cartomizers with no problems. I've used Boges, but don't care for them. The VG might be more problematic with the Boges because I know a lot of people seem to like them. I've also used vivi Novas and Stardusts, but you have to dip and swirl with those. A friend of mine uses the dual coil carto/tanks with 2 punched holes in the cartos for her 100% VG.

The juice vendors I use are Heather's Heavenly Vapor, Virgin Vapor and Alien Visions. I also DIY some juices.

I looked at these Smok Tech 1.7 ohm 510 Cartomizers Curious do you get some kind of tip for them? any idea how much juice they hold approximately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread