Good mech mod and rda

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlavorCloudJunkie

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2013
SC
Im looking for a decent price mech mod and dripper. My local BM shop sells a magneto for $55 and the patriot for $80... And the Octopus for $15... Im not sure if I want to be so limited in my choices... Ive heard good and bad reviews for all. It will be my first mech mod and dripper.. First rebuildable period... So are the magneto and octopus a good choice? I dont wanna go to fast tech...they are soooo slow.. And I would like to get it before christmas or at least before the new year..

entitynein

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2013
Reno
Here's a Magneto for $33.00:
Smoktech Magneto Stainless Steel - 101 Vape

Their selection of RDAs is a bit limited, but I can vouch for their shipping times. They generally have orders out the door same day if you order early enough. I've noticed a 1 day lag with the post office with their shipments (As in, the USPS says it will be delivered on a certain day, I always count on the day after that, as it seems to sit at the San Diego shipment hub for an extra day).

You can't go wrong with the Patriot atomizer. I've done some research into it as I've recently ordered it, and it seems like in order to maximize its capability, 3/32" air holes would be around the best diameter and the stock holes are too small of a diameter. I was also thinking of getting a Magneto mod.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread