I was thinking Astro clone and then I saw the Magneto clone with inlaid crystals

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlavorCloudJunkie

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2013
SC
I like it cause its girly. Most mech mods clones I looked at are very plain looking. I was wondering if the Magneto is a good mech mod. There are no reviews on FT about the one with the crystals so has anyone used it?? Will the Magneto be as good as the Astro? I will be using trident clone dripper. Let me know what you think. Thanks..

Sontu

Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
South Carolina
The ones with the crystal are actually NZonic clones but a lot of people consider the Magneto to be an NZonic clone as well. I own the Magneto and have a couple of real NZonics, they are very close.

To answer your question the Magneto is great, I think its one of the best mechanicals you can get for the money. My only slight issue with it is the threading on the center tube could be a little better, it has a little flex in 18650 mode. Its minor and wouldn't stop me from buying another one.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
I like it cause its girly. Most mech mods clones I looked at are very plain looking. I was wondering if the Magneto is a good mech mod. There are no reviews on FT about the one with the crystals so has anyone used it?? Will the Magneto be as good as the Astro? I will be using trident clone dripper. Let me know what you think. Thanks..

I have my eye on this particular Mod as well ... planning to order, but like you I am trying to hold out for some actual reviews. I do know that the other Magneto clone (Wooliston) has reviewed well on Fasttech, and I believe that is clone is made by the same manufacturer of that one ... so I have some reason to believe it may be just as good.

KrisAinTX

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Central Texas
Want a girly mech? Here you go :)

It's going to cost quite a bit more than a clone through fasttech. The total cost for this mod/atomizer and custom ceramic coating was around $145 including shipping for everything. HCigar Nemesis clone, Igo-W, and custom ceramic work by OCD Mods in Arizona.

Last edited:
Reactions: Possessed

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Want a girly mech? Here you go :)

It's going to cost quite a bit more than a clone through fasttech. The total cost for this mod/atomizer and custom ceramic coating was around $145 including shipping for everything. HCigar Nemesis clone, Igo-W, and custom ceramic work by OCD Mods in Arizona.

Seriously, no offense, but this is not a good looking Mod .. just NO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread