The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I was thinking Astro clone and then I saw the Magneto clone with inlaid crystals

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by FlavorCloudJunkie, Dec 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. FlavorCloudJunkie

FlavorCloudJunkie Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2013
    SC
    I like it cause its girly. Most mech mods clones I looked at are very plain looking. I was wondering if the Magneto is a good mech mod. There are no reviews on FT about the one with the crystals so has anyone used it?? Will the Magneto be as good as the Astro? I will be using trident clone dripper. Let me know what you think. Thanks..

2. Sontu

Sontu Full Member Verified Member

Oct 21, 2013
    South Carolina
    The ones with the crystal are actually NZonic clones but a lot of people consider the Magneto to be an NZonic clone as well. I own the Magneto and have a couple of real NZonics, they are very close.

To answer your question the Magneto is great, I think its one of the best mechanicals you can get for the money. My only slight issue with it is the threading on the center tube could be a little better, it has a little flex in 18650 mode. Its minor and wouldn't stop me from buying another one.

3. Nikkita6

Nikkita6 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2011
    New York
    I have my eye on this particular Mod as well ... planning to order, but like you I am trying to hold out for some actual reviews. I do know that the other Magneto clone (Wooliston) has reviewed well on Fasttech, and I believe that is clone is made by the same manufacturer of that one ... so I have some reason to believe it may be just as good.

4. Smallville

Smallville Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2013
    Appleton, WI
    Almost got a Magneto, but the Galileo felt so much better in the hand, even when telescoped.

5. cheffery

cheffery Full Member

I can just foresee those rocks falling out one by one =/.

6. KrisAinTX

KrisAinTX Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2013
    Central Texas
    Want a girly mech? Here you go :)

It's going to cost quite a bit more than a clone through fasttech. The total cost for this mod/atomizer and custom ceramic coating was around $145 including shipping for everything. HCigar Nemesis clone, Igo-W, and custom ceramic work by OCD Mods in Arizona.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nikkita6

Nikkita6 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2011
    New York
    Seriously, no offense, but this is not a good looking Mod .. just NO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.