417966_452127054879972_1773742903_n.jpg

LOL! Awww! :D

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
LouP, I have a high powered blender so I just toss the kale right in and it comes out totally smooth. I also like spinach or other greens too. A green smoothie is a great way to eat your greens! I've been making a lot of them lately to help build my body back up and get strong again. I made a spinach, blueberry, pineapple and banana smoothie today...yum!

LouP

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Good Morning All

Annette...I hope you had a nice time last night. Did you go some place special?
I've got some over ripe ataulfo mangos, some greek yoghourt, lemons and a grapefruit. A little spinach too. Only a regular Oster blender. To whirl or not to whirl. :p

Desert...how is the fundraising going? Is this a start up rescue org? I've still only ever come across Whippets once. There were two belonging to a family renting a cottage near us and they took off constantly. I think the bulk of their vacation was spent walking up and down the road calling their dogs. :facepalm:

Sunshyne...did you go ahead and try the Tropical Storm? I'm curious about it too.

Swer...Are you still out there? How goes life?

I'm at a loss as to what to do with myself this cloudy morning. Might be a good day to curl up with a book.
I hope everybody has a wonderful day. :)

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Happy Saturday!!! I had a great time at dinner last night and felt almost like my old self again! Yum, I love Italian food! :D I hope everybody has a great weekend!

LouP, go for it! Spinach will probably be fine in a regular blender and if you add enough mango, you'll hardly taste it but your body will thank you. :)

LouP

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2012
Ontario, Canada
No whirling for me today. I did it deconstructed style. While I was deciding what to put in I ate it all (except the spinach - I'll eat that tonight). :D

Glad you had a good time, Annette. :) I'm still uncharacteristically bored today. The sun is shining so I guess I better get to doing something outdoors. Hope everyone is having a good day. :)

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
Made it home..actually perfect timing as we had no issues with the drive but the tornado sirens sounded about 10 minutes after I got home..heavy rain, high winds and hail but we didn't have any damage. I had a fabuous weekend and love..love..love my new floral ego battery and I also got a smaller pearl pink twist.... seriously so glad I had them for the weekend.. I'm now exhausted and headed to bed very shortly.

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
GOOD MORNING! I have not been missing! I hope nobody called America's Most Wanted! :)

I have been buried in emails for over a week now, and I STILL have some catching up to do!

Hi VVers! Love you all! Hopefully I'll get back to catching up HERE soon, too! xoxoxoxo

MONDAYS -- YUCK! But at least I have Friday and the next Mondays - YUCK off from my other job...YAY!

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
Oh oh oh -- one more thing! I got the Blue Rose battery from the new floral collection and it's the prettiest batt I've ever had. Atop my cartomizer (natch) is an Aqua Cherry vape Dream tip...it is my new favorite, the color is just beautiful! :) OK, back to emails. I'm starting to catch up so I'll see all you VVers later. Everybody is LOVING the ProTank! You made it happen, VVers. :)

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
Good morning...everyone take a moment today and say a little prayer for those in Moore, OK. Those poor people need our strength. I got ready for work twice this morning...was getting in the car and dumped my coffee all over the front of me...hopefully I won't be dropping things all day long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread