Status
Not open for further replies.

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Good Morning. Hey Tyleris, hope you bounce back quickly from the 12 hour days. Without your daily good morning, it is like a rutter falling off a ship around here.

Larkfour, thank you for making me feel missed (((hugs))) and for the complement on my Lava tanks! :) I will be able to say Good Morning tomorrow, because I get to go back in at my normal time and I can't tell you how happy that makes me...lol!! Hope you feel better soon too!!!!

Sandy...hopefully your long days will be done after today. Larkfour..guess my juice decided to keep your juice company...my expected delivery date got moved from today to tomorrow.

Tammy, unless the plant doesn't come up good tonight, my long shifts should be done with, so my fingers are crossed! :)

And Good Evening everyone, hope you are having a great evening!!!!

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Annette, Are you temporarily out of Kona Coffee Milkshake? :shock:

PS You all and your pink KGOS. I just HAD to buy one. I blame you. :)

I am, Kittypie! I didn't want to say anything as I was afraid it might create mass panic! I reordered flavors recently and one of the components in this flavor just isn't right. I am working with the manufacturer and trying to get this resolved but, alas, no Kona Coffee Milkshake right now!:(

Joanr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
Colorado Springs
I am, Kittypie! I didn't want to say anything as I was afraid it might create mass panic! I reordered flavors recently and one of the components in this flavor just isn't right. I am working with the manufacturer and trying to get this resolved but, alas, no Kona Coffee Milkshake right now!:(

I bet there is a run on the Eco pre-steeped version now, I am enjoying my Eco Caramel Kona this week. 15ml doesn't last me very long but while it's in my tank it's just so good. I like the Peach Perfect also!

Sydlie

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2012
New Orleans, LA
I finally stopped coughing & got to sample some of my new juices- I bought 9 new flavors, so it'll be awhile before I go through all of them! I've put a couple reviews up on the site but just in case anyone checks here. I almost hate to review it just because I like everything so much I probably sound like paid advertising LOL:

1. Chocolate Cake tastes EXACTLY like cake made from Betty Crocker boxed mixes! It's so good that I'm convinced I'm going to gain weight off of it.

2. Key Lime Pie is perfect, I'm not really a chain vaper, especially after having a bout of bronchitis, but I can't get enough of this stuff! I seem to like tangy vapes the best, I'm also a huge fan of the Strawberry Shortcake, so I've wanted to try this one for awhile, but I had no idea how much I'd love it. I'm vaping my face off on it! Definitely going to have to order a bigger bottle of it soon. The thing that blows me away with this & the Strawberry Shortcake is how well the whipped taste comes through. Or maybe it's just that Annette's flavors are so true that my mind conjures up the texture of the actual item.

3. Maple French Toast: I really like this one, it goes great with coffee in the morning. I don't get much of the maple flavor, personally, which is kind of a bonus for me because I don't like too much syrup on my french toast. What I do taste is the custard-y flavor of the milk/egg/bread. I don't know if anyone else on here is Jewish, but it reminds me of Matzoh Brei-- can't wait to vape it during Pesach!

I'm still steeping my Absolute flavors right now, I tried one of them but it didn't seem "ripe" yet. Luckily, I have 3 more bottles of pre-steeped flavors left to try (plus the half-dozen other flavors I already had), so I think I can handle the wait!

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
Kitty...Pink KGOS = Pretty;) I got my new flavors today but won't get to try them until Sunday or Monday. Unfortunately had to bring home a lot of paper work tonight, work in the morning than off for State Bowling tournament. I'm sure I'll have fun...just sucks we're so busy at work right now.
Everyone have a Wonderful Weekend...and I'll check back in Sunday or Monday.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
I finally stopped coughing & got to sample some of my new juices- I bought 9 new flavors, so it'll be awhile before I go through all of them! I've put a couple reviews up on the site but just in case anyone checks here. I almost hate to review it just because I like everything so much I probably sound like paid advertising LOL:

1. Chocolate Cake tastes EXACTLY like cake made from Betty Crocker boxed mixes! It's so good that I'm convinced I'm going to gain weight off of it.

2. Key Lime Pie is perfect, I'm not really a chain vaper, especially after having a bout of bronchitis, but I can't get enough of this stuff! I seem to like tangy vapes the best, I'm also a huge fan of the Strawberry Shortcake, so I've wanted to try this one for awhile, but I had no idea how much I'd love it. I'm vaping my face off on it! Definitely going to have to order a bigger bottle of it soon. The thing that blows me away with this & the Strawberry Shortcake is how well the whipped taste comes through. Or maybe it's just that Annette's flavors are so true that my mind conjures up the texture of the actual item.

3. Maple French Toast: I really like this one, it goes great with coffee in the morning. I don't get much of the maple flavor, personally, which is kind of a bonus for me because I don't like too much syrup on my french toast. What I do taste is the custard-y flavor of the milk/egg/bread. I don't know if anyone else on here is Jewish, but it reminds me of Matzoh Brei-- can't wait to vape it during Pesach!

I'm still steeping my Absolute flavors right now, I tried one of them but it didn't seem "ripe" yet. Luckily, I have 3 more bottles of pre-steeped flavors left to try (plus the half-dozen other flavors I already had), so I think I can handle the wait!

Hi Sydlie, I'm so glad you're feeling all better and getting to enjoy your flavors! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave reviews on the website too! I really appreciate it and it also helps new customers find what they are going to like more easily. Let me know what you think of the Absolutes once they're ready!

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Good Morning Everyone! :) Waving back at you Larkfour and Sydlie, glad to hear you are feeling better!!

Seems I have gotten a super bad cold somehow...either just run down from working so much or a possible side effect from the Spiriva my doc put me on last week. I sure hope it's not from the Meds tho, because I am breathing better than I have in a long time when using it...so I'm gonna keep using it and see if this cold goes away. If I start feeling a little better later today or tomorrow, I'm going to try out my new Absolute flavors Annette and will let you know how they do with some higher voltages...can't wait to try them all!!!! :)

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
Good morning, vvers! Rainy, quiet morning. I played the lottery for the first time. Let's just say I will not be moving to Northern California.
My neighbor/landlord was out last nite picking his bumper crop of spinach and promised me two big bags full today. Hellllooooooo, spinach quiche!
I hope you all have a good day. Feel better ty, and ms Iowa, you show those young'uns how we older gals roll! :) (sorry about your workload thoghu, hope it lets up soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread