Status
Not open for further replies.

CatLady007

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
FL Panhandle
Hey, you guys!
I'm glad everybody's kitties are back in good health.
I haven't been around in a while, and I'm wondering if I missed something...
If I placed an order (nothing special) on November 29, when should I be expecting it to ship?
ps--what's up with this weather? It's been in the 80's here in N FL. Most un-Christmassy:glare:

Last edited:
Remember guys and gals, orders placed during, and slightly after a sale event may take longer than expected. Virgin Vapor gets an extreme influx in orders during these, and they dont want to sacrifice quality by rushing orders out. You will receive your orders soon I'm sure, just be patient. Theyre mixed before delivery, not stocked to the shelf with mediocre product waiting to go out. Haha. The wait is worth it. Trust me.

Side note: Has anyone requested a Mtn. Dew Baja Blast custom flavor?

Last edited:

LouP

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Woodsman, is that really you in your avatar pic? That's a heck of a beard!!
Hi All, we awoke to at least 14" of fresh snow this morning. The Pup went running out the door and vanished under the snow then suddenly bounded up and looked like a kangaroo trying to move forward! It's a good thing that it was my day off today, though I guess this will happen frequently? :)).
CallmeMav.... To answer your question from awhile back... This seemed like the best possible solution at the time :). My son and I needed to move, had limited funds and I thought it best that he head out Mom free. I've always loved it up here so .... Here I am. I also like the challenge of making it through the winter. There are those who think I'm nuts .. Hehehe :)
Take care All!

Barbii

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2013
Gulfport, Florida, United States
I just got my vape mail Monday and I wanted to let you all know if you're on the fence about trying the Organic Blue Violet...TRY IT...I absolutely love the floral vapes, some are quite strong and I don't mind that at all but the Organic Blue Violet is so soft and subtle but does not leave you working to try and taste the flavor. It to me is also calming, had a stressful day today and grabbed my tank and the stress just melted away with each exhale.

So there is my "try a flavor" speech on that note I wish everyone a wonderful night :sleep:

Got a little mad scientist-y while I wait for my new bank card(dang fraud), cant order anything new until then :(.

I mixed Singing the Blues, Juicy Watermelon, and Pineapple Party Animal in an empty VV bottle I had... Ended up with something that tastes like tropical bubblicious(dont ask me how). Haha. Its so good!

Woodsman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2012
ShiftyEyes.gif

...too quiet...

LouP

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I know ..... Seems I can really shut down a thread .... Maybe us wood folk are the only ones to survive the storm. It may be up to us, Woodsman, to carry on the VV race. Da, dah, dahnn ...
Hehe... But first I must get my order of Double Espresso. And Hazelnut. Red Hot Cinnamon too!
The Pup and and I just went for a hike and watched the full moon rise over the ridge. Wow. It makes up for the temp of minus 32 CAN when I went to work this morning!
Hope y'all are well and enjoying temperatures that suit your individual preferences!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread