Good Morning and Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tendril

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
USA - Illinois
Tendril, it's so great to "see" you...have missed you!! :) Good Morning Everyone...sooooo tired this morning, but it's off to work anyways...hope you all have a wonderful day!!!!
blush.gif
aww Thanks tyleris12 and Annette! I certainly remember posting here fondly :) Well my bottles of Kir Royale and Pillow Dreams are just about depleted ... I still have a hundred or two mls of some juice I won long time ago here on the forum but I think I'll have to place a VV order soon! And do feel better, all you VV'ers. I just got over a neck injury myself. I suppose it could always be worse - we could be smoking! :D

Tendril

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
USA - Illinois
Today is my FIVE month smoke free anniversary. YeeHaw! Amazing, after 39 years of smoking to be ciggie free.
Thank you Annette, VV and all of you for being here.
Congratulations Larkfour!! :toast:

And a late good morning to all VV'ers :) So last I ordered, the CKCM was the latest and greatest. What are the new flavors that I just have to try?

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
:party: Congratulations Larkfour... you are doing so well....
Priorities - Your posts are so beautiful I really enjoy them
Got my juice today...hopefully I'll find a few quiet moments this weekend to test them out..If not..it's only one more week of hell..then things will return back to normal (whatever that is)
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend...unfortunately I need to spend most of it at work....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread