Good Morning and Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
Good morning! I survived babysitting, but just barely :) One of my other sisters came over to help and it's a good thing. Baby ran out of milk and while she was distractable for a while, she finally became inconsolable. Poor baby! So mama and daddy had to come home early thank God...poor baby screamed bloody murder for an hour before they got there. She is a precious doll though and totally worth it. Yesterday I spent the day recovering from pacing the floor with the little darling :) Work is much easier than babysitting :)

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
Hello and Good Morning girls/gals/ladies..! Hope it's a great one for you all....*
Oh I see Annette is here....oh would love to ask YOU a question Annette....when you can..I think I am having troubles with Pg...I know you ..I think you have all Vg...and have 'natural' product...which I love...do you see a difference for those who switch from the traditional pg/vg to all vg...? and how much of a 'difference is there really...wanted to know...when you have a moment..thank you*.....
Make it a great day all....'rainy here..but once again..I know that sun is still there...behind the clouds that's all....hugs to you...
sun-animated.gif

Sydlie

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2012
New Orleans, LA
Hello and Good Morning girls/gals/ladies..! Hope it's a great one for you all....*
Oh I see Annette is here....oh would love to ask YOU a question Annette....when you can..I think I am having troubles with Pg...I know you ..I think you have all Vg...and have 'natural' product...which I love...do you see a difference for those who switch from the traditional pg/vg to all vg...? and how much of a 'difference is there really...wanted to know...when you have a moment..thank you*.....
Make it a great day all....'rainy here..but once again..I know that sun is still there...behind the clouds that's all....hugs to you...
View attachment 104360

I'm not Annette, but maybe I can help a little from a personal perspective? I'm PG intolerant, just 2 puffs and my throat hurts like I smoked 4 packs of cigarettes. To me, 100% VG makes all the difference in the world! And I've tried a couple other companies before finding Virgin Vapors, many companies make their flavoring with PG, and even that little bit makes my throat hurt like you wouldn't believe- I seriously thought vaping wasn't worth it & I'd just stick with cigarettes. But with VV, I can actually vape, no sore throat! And the flavors are amazing- I still can't get over how real they are! It's like a scene from Willy Wonka: The strawberries taste like strawberries, and the snozzberries taste like snozzberries! Some of the flavors are so true for me that I would swear I can almost feel the texture (Strawberry Shortcake is a great example of this for me.)

Give it a shot, you won't regret it ;)

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
View attachment 104360

Hi priorities! Allergic reactions and other sensitivities to PG are very common and if you are sensitive to PG it will make a huge difference to switch to 100% VG. Reactions to PG as reported by my customers include rashes, throat irritation, headaches, dryness, skin breakouts, hives and many others. On switching to 100% VG these symptoms disappear if the cause is PG which quite often it is. If you think you are sensitive to PG, I would definitely suggest you try 100% VG and see if it makes a difference for you. I also thin my VG with distilled water so it is nothing like the super thick, atomizer-clogging sludge that many people associate with VG and I can also do an extra thin mix that is even thinner on request so you shouldn't have any troubles there. Just leave a note to request this!

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
Good morning everyone. Sorry I've been MIA lately.... crazy busy at work and was also a little under the weather. Think we finally figured my problem out at the doctor yesterday and seem to be getting back to normal.
Larkfour - hope you are feeling better and I love Smurf Kitty.
This weekend should be a little quieter for us...so hopefully can recharge...sounds like we are all in the need for that.
Have a Great Weekend....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread