Status
Not open for further replies.

water4choc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
Northern Nevada
Good Evening VVers!

It was such a beautiful day here today - made me want to go camping! I just got a ProTank in the mail today and so far it is a wonderful vape. juice tastes great, nice vapor and TH, and very nice looking glass tank - just ordered me some more. It's so easy to use - just fill up the tank, screw on the atomizer and base and you're ready to go.

Sweet Dreams!

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
101725.gif

It's SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x-tigger098.gif
tigger-1.gif

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Happy belated birthday, LouP! I'm so glad you had a wonderful day and lots of love!:bday:

Ty, I'm sure you and Iowa Gal had a blast! Wish I could have gone too! :)

jj2, thank you for the pics you posed, they had me laughing out loud! The horse/spider photo and the dog with the two stuffed dogs in particular had me rolling on the floor! :lol:

Tendril, so good to see you! I'm happy to hear how much you're loving the Plum Crazy! Have you tried Forbidden Fig or Hawaiian White Guava yet? Those three are my absolute faves! :toast:

SunshyneGurl

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2012
Florida
Good SUNNY afternoon!

Ty... can't wait to hear about VapeBash and all the cool goodies you pick up! The stories will be the best part though... i used to work a lot of conventions and the "stories"... oh the "stories" of the crazy things that happen! :party:

Jj... lovin the pics! You've made me bust out the cameras to take more pics of my furry family members!

Annette... glad to hear from you! Really can't wait to see pics of your new digs! I didn't know fig is one of your favs... how would YOU describe it? Any progress on the Mango Pudding Dreams? Can you make a Kiwi flavor? I think it would be a great summer vape... esp mixed with the strawberry granita, pillow dreams, orig sin, or any melon flavors etc... Are there any custom blends that turned out amazing that we'd like to hear about and try? Just curious... is the Larkfor special Amaretto Cherry similar to how i mix the amaretto with the blk cherry marshmallow?

Hope everyone has a great wknd with Sunshine and better weather!!

LouP

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Good Morning All,

The sun is shining!! The sky is such a beautiful blue!

Thanks for the birthday wishes Annette.:wub: I hope you're taking some time to rest and relax this weekend. BTW, Kitty has been helping me figure out my wishes for a mango and lime juice. I think that would be the Mango Caipirinha. Can you describe that? How would it compare to the Mango Mint Julep, aside from the absence of mint? It takes me soo long to make a final decision on what to order.:D

Thanks Lark, jj and Swer re the animation stuff. I think I'll look around for a class I can take on photoshop or some such thing. It could be a fun spring project.

Speaking of spring projects...I'm going to clean up the garden today. The ice from Friday's storm has already melted. :)

Have a Wonderful Sunday All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread