Good morning fellow vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgia Boy

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2019
Atlanta Georgia
Welcome Aboard

You'll find many good people here with lots of helpful advice.

I myself use the OBS Cube X a single 18650 battery which I find to be an extremely good mod. It fits nicely in the hand, looks great and works really well for me and fires from 5 to 80W. I use it with the OBS tank, it came with for DL, at around 45-50W but I also use it for MTL during work hours with a Zlide Tank at around 12 -17W. My Wife uses the new Innokin Adept Kit which is one awesome MTL device.

Hope this gives you what you need or at least a couple of choices, because I am sure you'll get a lot more.

AlexEdler

Moved On
Jul 13, 2019
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Spammer

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Hello @SoFloVaper.
CluelessGraveAbyssiniancat-size_restricted.gif

Welcome to the forum.

Could you help us a little more, by giving us some ideas of your vaping skills and what you are looking for? As lots of gear is out there and available for MTL nowadays.

AlexEdler

Moved On
Jul 13, 2019
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Spammer

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Good morning! This is my first experience using a forum so if I seem ignorant, well.... apologies in advance. I have been vaping for a few years and am using low wattage (?). Currently vaping at 12-14w and in need of new equipment. Hoping to find advice.
Thanks to all!
Welcome!
Before recommendations, tell us what you've been using, and what it's not doing for you. What is it you want to improve over what you've had? After vaping for a few years, I'm sure you have some pretty definite ideas about what you'd like.

Reactions: SoFloVaper

SoFloVaper

Aug 19, 2019
Hello @SoFloVaper.
View attachment 833193
Welcome to the forum.

Could you help us a little more, by giving us some ideas of your vaping skills and what you are looking for? As lots of gear is out there and available for MTL nowadays.

Hi... thank you for the reply.
I have been vaping for about 7 years and have used many set ups during that time. Currently using Just Drag mod with Smok tank with .4 coil. I am not as "vape literate " as I probably should be! Lol
For some reason I seem to have gradually tapered down to about 12w and 1.5mg nicotine. Started at about 60-70 w and 27mg nicotine.
I am finding this type of mod to be too much power. Burning through a lot of juice and having a lot of leakage.
Button on mod is sticking, battery charger not working well so need to make a purchase. Think that it is time to change to more appropriate equipment for my vape style. Every store I go to has a different opinion on what that might be.

Also, any advice on good sites to purchase would be appreciated.

Thanks!

SoFloVaper

Aug 19, 2019
Welcome Aboard

You'll find many good people here with lots of helpful advice.

I myself use the OBS Cube X a single 18650 battery which I find to be an extremely good mod. It fits nicely in the hand, looks great and works really well for me and fires from 5 to 80W. I use it with the OBS Tank, it came with for DL, at around 45-50W but I also use it for MTL during work hours with a Zlide Tank at around 12 -17W. My Wife uses the new Innokin Adept Kit which is one awesome MTL device.

Hope this gives you what you need or at least a couple of choices, because I am sure you'll get a lot more.

I saw the Adept mentioned in another thread and am looking into that one. Good to know others are happy with it.

SoFloVaper

Aug 19, 2019
Welcome!
Before recommendations, tell us what you've been using, and what it's not doing for you. What is it you want to improve over what you've had? After vaping for a few years, I'm sure you have some pretty definite ideas about what you'd like.

Hi... I replied to another post that went into more details. Hopefully that will help. I appreciate all the support in this forum! Thank you

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I have been vaping for about 7 years and have used many set ups during that time. Currently using Just Drag mod with Smok tank with .4 coil. I am not as "vape literate " as I probably should be! Lol
    For some reason I seem to have gradually tapered down to about 12w and 1.5mg nicotine. Started at about 60-70 w and 27mg nicotine.
    I am finding this type of mod to be too much power. Burning through a lot of juice and having a lot of leakage.
    Button on mod is sticking, battery charger not working well so need to make a purchase. Think that it is time to change to more appropriate equipment for my vape style. Every store I go to has a different opinion on what that might be.

Also, any advice on good sites to purchase would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Nothing wrong at all with 12 watts, I'm a low vaper myself:)
    A few recommendations have been made here already and good ones at that. I would like to say the Aegis line of mods is fantastic and gets lots of thumbs up around ECF:thumbs:
    If you are after a tank I Stongly recommend the Zenith:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread