Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
hey leelee how was the wedding is it gonna last we just had a big contest on the contest thread and i dont know if you were a prievious winner but we went a long time looking for a winner cause everyone in there was already a winner and we all had a good time but we missed you congratulations on a month and 5 days its easy with the right stuff aint it and we resurrected the winners lounge and wheez is back and gopher is still on the other side of the world and we have a few new halons popping in and like a lot of new avatars and welcome back.

leelee.d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2014
Central Alabama
hey leelee how was the wedding is it gonna last we just had a big contest on the contest thread and i dont know if you were a prievious winner but we went a long time looking for a winner cause everyone in there was already a winner and we all had a good time but we missed you congratulations on a month and 5 days its easy with the right stuff aint it and we resurrected the winners lounge and wheez is back and gopher is still on the other side of the world and we have a few new halons popping in and like a lot of new avatars and welcome back.

Oh geez, I wish my life would slow down just a tiny bit. I miss getting on here and chatting it up with my fellow Halons. I've never even entered the contests on here? I'm not a very lucky person in contests so I just don't bother...:unsure:

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Oh geez, I wish my life would slow down just a tiny bit. I miss getting on here and chatting it up with my fellow Halons. I've never even entered the contests on here? I'm not a very lucky person in contests so I just don't bother...:unsure:

Pretty much everyone on here has won at least once, and it's super fun even if you don't win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread